Why not just go for it all.....

Old 01-05-2018, 03:51 PM
n/a

Default Why not just go for it all.....

"The Environmental Protection Agency is touting cleanups at seven of the nation's most polluted places as a signature accomplishment in the Trump administration's effort to reduce the number of Superfund sites, even though records show the physical work was completed before President Donald Trump took office."

Superfund work touted by Trump EPA was completed years ago - ABC News

They keep adding more and more credence to the new book !!

Question is. and has been, what from this administration is actually true ????
Old 01-05-2018, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
"The Environmental Protection Agency is touting cleanups at seven of the nation's most polluted places as a signature accomplishment in the Trump administration's effort to reduce the number of Superfund sites, even though records show the physical work was completed before President Donald Trump took office."

Superfund work touted by Trump EPA was completed years ago - ABC News

They keep adding more and more credence to the new book !!

Question is. and has been, what from this administration is actually true ????
Certainly not your claim that other forums were discussing this political forum...unless you found those links?

Liar! Liar!
Old 01-05-2018, 04:09 PM
n/a

It's been documented that Trump has lied over 2,000 times since the inauguration, at a rate of 5 1/2 times every day. And of course Sarah Sanders lies daily. The truth is hard to come by in this administration.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tit head
It's been documented that Trump has lied over 2,000 times since the inauguration, at a rate of 5 1/2 times every day. And of course Sarah Sanders lies daily. The truth is hard to come by in this administration.
How many times do you lie a day?
What was your highest amount of lies in a day?
In 6 months?
A year?

Now don't bother counting the ones where you were told something incorrect by someone else and repeated it.

Please do count the ones where you absolutely knew you were saying something inaccurate to deceive someone.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Certainly not your claim that other forums were discussing this political forum...unless you found those links?

Liar! Liar!
Come on Rockface - Remember, you want to have it out with me!
Old 01-05-2018, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How many times do you lie a day?
What was your highest amount of lies in a day?
In 6 months?
A year?

Now don't bother counting the ones where you were told something incorrect by someone else and repeated it.

Please do count the ones where you absolutely knew you were saying something inaccurate to deceive someone.
Well, I am not the President of the United States.

My words are not spoken on behalf of an entire country.

My words are not instrumental in wars or economics.

My words do not affect the citizens of the United States in total.

My lies will have no affect at all on other citizens or other countries.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:09 PM
n/a

Type 1 or Type 2 ?
Old 01-05-2018, 05:25 PM
n/a

If the wall doesn't get built it's not his fault, he doesn't control Congress. He said he was going to release his taxes. I guessing a copy could be sent to reporters about 10 minutes after he told his account to release it. Not a difficult promise to fulfill. When someone lies to me once I tend to not believe anything else they tell me.

Tags
trump, president, donald, office, completed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.