Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Reported

Old 06-22-2016, 07:53 AM
n/a

Default Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Reported

It kind of fits in with the "Hispanics are invading gloom and doom" we've been seeing here.

It seems that released illegals are committing much more crime than what was reported to Congress by the Obama administration.

Report: Released Criminal Aliens Committed Nearly 10 Times More Crimes Than Obama Admin. Told Congress - Breitbart

FOIA Request by FAIR Reveals ICE Low-Balled the Number of Offenses Committed by Criminal Aliens It Released
Old 06-22-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Nothing will stop the invasion when laws are not enforced especially when one party benifits or will benifit from votes and as long as employers are not punished hiring illegals.

Entering county illegally stealing SSNs and identities is crime in its self.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Wait until our Muslim President Dictator starts the influx of refugees. You change your name from Barry Soereto to Barrack Hussein Obama for a reason, and that is to practice the Muslim faith. He only proclaimed Christianity when he needed to, when running for office. Look at his appointments to positions of federal importance. How about German, Swis, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees? Muslim far outnumbers the others. Read daily of the violence against female children, young girls, and women in the Muslim countries. This is what we will be seeing in unbelievable numbers if this insane refugee policy Obama and now Hillary supports. Look at what is happening in Germany for an image of the US down the road. For all you that support this policy please contact the Feds and ask if you can take in a couple of these 20 something males into your home as Foreign Exchange Students. Just keep a close eye on your daughters as these men will not respect or treat them them as you do.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

From my new post a minute ago:

Group: Muslim voter registration up 300,000 since 2012 | Washington Examiner

Both posts above are 100% on the money!
Obama is being allowed to promote his agenda unopposed.
Old 06-22-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=JGVillages;1244419]Look at his appointments to positions of federal importance. How about German, Swis, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees? Muslim far outnumbers the others. QUOTE]

JGVillages, would you please enlighten all of us with all the positions of Federal importance have been given to Muslims and also what the "far outnumbers" is to "German, Swiss, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees"?

It is a two part question.

Thank you.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
Wait until our Muslim President Dictator starts the influx of refugees. You change your name from Barry Soereto to Barrack Hussein Obama for a reason, and that is to practice the Muslim faith. He only proclaimed Christianity when he needed to, when running for office. Look at his appointments to positions of federal importance. How about German, Swis, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees? Muslim far outnumbers the others. Read daily of the violence against female children, young girls, and women in the Muslim countries. This is what we will be seeing in unbelievable numbers if this insane refugee policy Obama and now Hillary supports. Look at what is happening in Germany for an image of the US down the road. For all you that support this policy please contact the Feds and ask if you can take in a couple of these 20 something males into your home as Foreign Exchange Students. Just keep a close eye on your daughters as these men will not respect or treat them them as you do.
When is Obama starting the influx of refugees? There is a countdown on his Presidency which you must be aware of based on your obvious angst over the last seven years
Old 06-22-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
When is Obama starting the influx of refugees? There is a countdown on his Presidency which you must be aware of based on your obvious angst over the last seven years
The reports that I have read, state that he expedited the "influx" of over 500 refugees in the past week. And that was several days ago, so I don't know if the number went up or not.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
The reports that I have read, state that he expedited the "influx" of over 500 refugees in the past week. And that was several days ago, so I don't know if the number went up or not.
Can you share your the reports you read? That will eliminate doubt.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:22 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Sandtrap328;1244441]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
Look at his appointments to positions of federal importance. How about German, Swis, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees? Muslim far outnumbers the others. QUOTE]

JGVillages, would you please enlighten all of us with all the positions of Federal importance have been given to Muslims and also what the "far outnumbers" is to "German, Swiss, Japanese, Jewish, etc appointees"?

It is a two part question.

Thank you.
Freedom outpost.com.>sharia-advisers
Nowtheendbegins.com>exposed

Just Google Obama Appointees as the info will magically appear.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Entering county illegally stealing SSNs and identities is crime in its self.
I wish someone would have used my SS number for years while working a 3rd shift in a factory. They would have been contributing to my retirement!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wish someone would have used my SS number for years while working a 3rd shift in a factory. They would have been contributing to my retirement!

Tags
reported, released, illegals, committing, crime

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.