Why People Like Trump.

Old 03-16-2016, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Dear Guests:
The topic here is why people like Trump and any of the aforementioned opinion will not sway my thinking.
Personal Best Regards:
There is a theory that may explain why people like Trump. Trump supporters tend to answer these four questions the same way. It doesn't matter their education, race or income. Just keep the answers in your head.

Please tell me which one you think is more important for a child to have: independence or respect for elders?
Please tell me which one you think is more important for a child to have: obedience or self-reliance?
Please tell me which one you think is more important for a child to have: to be considerate or to be well-behaved?
Please tell me which one you think is more important for a child to have: curiosity or good manners?
Old 03-16-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

I wonder if they make those Hillary " Chairman Mao " costumes she wears in a " prison stripe " edition ?
Old 03-16-2016, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if they make those Hillary " Chairman Mao " costumes she wears in a " prison stripe " edition ?
The current trend in prison garb is orange, not stripe. And Hillary already has the prerequisite orange attire.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg orangeHillary.jpg (73.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg hilaryjail.jpg (103.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-16-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Orange is the New Black
Old 03-16-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
The above posts regarding why they will vote for someone like Trump remind me of the same reasons why they voted for Romney four years ago.
It just shows the mentality of the repubs, get behind a crazy that has no answers but to sprew hate. He has alienated the Afro-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, woman and on and on. Thank you for handing the Democrats a victory.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guests:

With the exception of a few the news media today doesn't report news it creates it and sensationalizes it for ratings and profits. And because news is a 24/7 effort a lot of it is just noise

So I really don't care what a poll says about a candidate or CNN or FOX news
because all the noise and hype they kick up only confuses people.

The topic here is why people like Trump and any of the aforementioned opinion will not sway my thinking. I have watch what Trump has said what he does and what he said and did in the past. That is what forms my opinion and an opinion I privately hold open until a decision must be made this coming November .

Personal Best Regards:
You are a trump supporter, I hope you don't consider yourself a Christian, you know where bad Christians go , don't you? Hate is against your religion.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are a trump supporter, I hope you don't consider yourself a Christian, you know where bad Christians go , don't you? Hate is against your religion.
I know where ALL Christians go. I also know where good atheists go. I am sure that he/she appreciates your concern, but it's probably a good idea for you to consider your final destination.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
It just shows the mentality of the repubs, get behind a crazy that has no answers but to sprew hate. He has alienated the Afro-Americans, Latinos, Muslims, woman and on and on. Thank you for handing the Democrats a victory.
And you believe Bernie and Hillary's lies? God bless you......
Old 03-16-2016, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
All have been proven to not make the best decisions...just saying.

Tags
people, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.