Will this GOP embaressment ever stop?

Old 04-17-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Default Yes, I Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Again no response of the original question. I am not ashamed of either democratic candidates, neither of them are out there acting like Cruz or Trump.

Are you able to answer the question?
I'll answer your question.

Hillary is an absolute embarrassment to this country, period. Anyone who would lie to an entire country and most especially call a grieving mother and the other families that lost loved ones in Benghazi liars, is beyond embarrassment. As for her emails...what was she doing in one of the highest offices if she could not recognize what should or should not be classified material? I was just an employee who handled such documents in my job and I knew. She is just evil. She has zero integrity, thinks rules don't apply to her, and is just interested in being the first woman President in history. She and Obama care nothing for the people. They only care for their own legacies.

As for Bernie, he's just a lost hippie who totally believes what he's trying to sell. I think he's listened to the likes of George Soros for way too long, and is his puppet. The one thing going for him...he's definitely more likeable than Hillary.

For me, Cruz is on about the same level as Hillary. He has yet to have an original thought. Trump just tells it like it is without all the political b.s. sugarcoating. He's right on.

Do you see Hillary spending her own money? Of course not; she claims she's been clawing her way into money after leaving the WH "dead broke". (We should all be so broke!) Just one more lie to add to her repertoire.

With all the hired "protesters" from your side, we really are a laughing stock all around the world. You don't see that "stuff" taking place from the other side.

We talk about 'anyone can become President' in this country. Ha! Only if the powers that be 'approve', just not your everyday voter. We tell other countries about our wonderful way of electing our leaders by THE PEOPLE. Maybe we should change that rhetoric to say BY ONLY CERTAIN APPROVED PEOPLE.

We, as a country, need to wake up before it is too late. You have one polished politician in there now and you see how far we have fallen. I, for one, would like to see someone in there who is not beholden to the lobbyists and their monies. I would like to be able to see more people employed here and not in the other countries. I would like to see someone who will stand up for Americans and take care of Americans instead of trying to buy the friendships of every other country in the world, most especially those who hate our guts.

We see all these ads about the poor little starving children in third world countries. What about the ones starving right here in our own country or is that not 'politically correct'. Politically correct is killing us all.

You know, we used to be a country of the majority rule. No more. Now if just ONE person voices an objection to whatever, then everyone else has to suck it up and conform. NO! Everyone has the RIGHT to be 'offended'; they also have the RIGHT to get over it! Lots of things 'offend' me, but I'm probably the only one who gives a you-know-what. So? I can promise you, you will not see me running to the nearest lawyer just as fast as I can get there to make an issue of it.

We need to get back to "OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE" before it's too late. I just hope and pray that it already isn't.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
For starters, embarrassment is incorrectly spelled.

I think the question is aimed at the GOP to answer about the GOP.

I'm not in any party so maybe I'm not supposed to contribute but here goes: I think there are too many GOP members with opposing viewpoints including racism and gay rights. Other wise how could you explain https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_..._United_States
and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Cabin_Republicans.

I also think the word conservative is misleading.

holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion
is the meaning outside of politics

but a political conservative believes
An aversion to rapid change; a belief that tradition and prevailing social norms often contain within them handed down wisdom; and mistrust of attempts to remake society so that it conforms to an abstract account of what would be just or efficient.
A desire to preserve the political philosophy and rules of government articulated in the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
A belief that it is imperative to preserve traditional morality, as it is articulated in the Bible, through cultural norms.
A belief that it is imperative to preserve traditional morality, as it is articulated in the Bible, using cultural norms and the power of the state.
An embrace of free-market capitalism, and a belief in the legitimacy of market outcomes.
A belief that America is an exceptional nation, a shining city on a hill, whose rightful role is leader of the free world.
A belief that America should export its brand of democracy through force of arms.

The conviction that government should undertake, on behalf of the American polity, grand projects that advance our "national greatness" and ennoble our characters.
An embrace of localism, community and family ties, human scale, and a responsibility to the future.
A belief that America shouldn't intervene in the affairs of other nations except to defend ourselves from aggression and enforce contracts and treaties.
A desire to return to the way things once were.
Affinity for, identification with, or embrace of Red America's various cultural cues. (For example, gun ownership, a preference for single-family homes oriented around highways rather than urban enclaves organized around public transit, embrace of country music, disdain for arugula and fancy mustard, etc.)
Disdain for American liberalism, multiculturalism, identity politics, affirmative action, welfare, European-style social policies, and the left and its ideas generally.
A desire to be left alone by government, often coupled with a belief that being left alone is a natural right.
A principled belief in federalism.
The belief that taxes should be lower and government smaller.
The belief that the national debt and deficits put America in peril.
The belief that whenever possible, government budgets should be balanced.
Consciousness of the fallibility of man, and an awareness of the value of skepticism, doubt and humility.
Realism in foreign policy.
Non-interventionism in foreign policy.
What Americans Mean When They Say They're Conservative - The Atlantic

If you read the post you will see how different Republicans believe in different principles.

So what embarrases one party member would be source of pride to another. Would you agree?
How can you build empire forcibly and not interfere wt other nations...at the same time?

Boy, you got THAT right, multiculturalism, is, if it isn't too late, going to be the end of us.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
How can you build empire forcibly and not interfere wt other nations...at the same time?

Boy, you got THAT right, multiculturalism, is, if it isn't too late, going to be the end of us.
The melting pot dooms day predictors are not new in the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot
Old 04-17-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
The melting pot dooms day predictors are not new in the US.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot
OK...answer me this: We ALL melted together...The Irish, the Italians, Polish, Catholics, Jews, all except ONE. Can you name that one? That one group that never quite made it. Has always been an outsider. Always located at the bottom of society. Have you guessed yet?

Now, tell me why. Why did ALL the rest successfully "melt in"? Indians and Pakistanis are "black", why do they succeed and the others don't? It's obviously not only skin color.

Melting in is fine until a critical level is reached. That level has been reached. More minorities are registering for school than white children. Now we're being diluted. Our culture, the culture that brought you the United Stated we have, will be replaced with a culture hat didn't create the United Stated. That was incapable of creating the United States.

The ones worrying about multiculturalism, they will be proven right. They were early.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'll answer your question.

Hillary is an absolute embarrassment to this country, period. Anyone who would lie to an entire country and most especially call a grieving mother and the other families that lost loved ones in Benghazi liars, is beyond embarrassment. As for her emails...what was she doing in one of the highest offices if she could not recognize what should or should not be classified material? I was just an employee who handled such documents in my job and I knew. She is just evil. She has zero integrity, thinks rules don't apply to her, and is just interested in being the first woman President in history. She and Obama care nothing for the people. They only care for their own legacies.

As for Bernie, he's just a lost hippie who totally believes what he's trying to sell. I think he's listened to the likes of George Soros for way too long, and is his puppet. The one thing going for him...he's definitely more likeable than Hillary.

For me, Cruz is on about the same level as Hillary. He has yet to have an original thought. Trump just tells it like it is without all the political b.s. sugarcoating. He's right on.

Do you see Hillary spending her own money? Of course not; she claims she's been clawing her way into money after leaving the WH "dead broke". (We should all be so broke!) Just one more lie to add to her repertoire.

With all the hired "protesters" from your side, we really are a laughing stock all around the world. You don't see that "stuff" taking place from the other side.

We talk about 'anyone can become President' in this country. Ha! Only if the powers that be 'approve', just not your everyday voter. We tell other countries about our wonderful way of electing our leaders by THE PEOPLE. Maybe we should change that rhetoric to say BY ONLY CERTAIN APPROVED PEOPLE.

We, as a country, need to wake up before it is too late. You have one polished politician in there now and you see how far we have fallen. I, for one, would like to see someone in there who is not beholden to the lobbyists and their monies. I would like to be able to see more people employed here and not in the other countries. I would like to see someone who will stand up for Americans and take care of Americans instead of trying to buy the friendships of every other country in the world, most especially those who hate our guts.

We see all these ads about the poor little starving children in third world countries. What about the ones starving right here in our own country or is that not 'politically correct'. Politically correct is killing us all.

You know, we used to be a country of the majority rule. No more. Now if just ONE person voices an objection to whatever, then everyone else has to suck it up and conform. NO! Everyone has the RIGHT to be 'offended'; they also have the RIGHT to get over it! Lots of things 'offend' me, but I'm probably the only one who gives a you-know-what. So? I can promise you, you will not see me running to the nearest lawyer just as fast as I can get there to make an issue of it.

We need to get back to "OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE" before it's too late. I just hope and pray that it already isn't.
Stop voting for Ds and Rs, vote Libertarian.

Tags
back, guess, attack, cruz, trump, gop, party, sit, nomination, fight, finally, affairs, pathetic, enjoy, wives, ashamed, marines, vacation, stopping, killed, beruit, supporters, count, reagan, presidency

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.