Will this GOP embaressment ever stop?

Old 03-25-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you're the guy who said he was going to hit me on the back of the head with a ball peen hammer in another thread, I didn't make that post. There are a few people that have opposing viewpoints.
But no one answered the original question, attacking a president who has been out of office for 16 years has nothing to do with guys who are actually in the process running for president right now in your party. Again are you not ashamed?
Old 03-25-2016, 04:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
But no one answered the original question, attacking a president who has been out of office for 16 years has nothing to do with guys who are actually in the process running for president right now in your party. Again are you not ashamed?
Are you ashamed of Hillary?
Old 03-25-2016, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you ashamed of Hillary?
Again no response of the original question. I am not ashamed of either democratic candidates, neither of them are out there acting like Cruz or Trump.

Are you able to answer the question?
Old 03-25-2016, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again no response of the original question. I am not ashamed of either democratic candidates, neither of them are out there acting like Cruz or Trump.

Are you able to answer the question?
Embarrassed? No. Disappointed? Yes. But, Cruz and Trump are both better choices for leading the country than Clinton or Sanders.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Embarrassed? No. Disappointed? Yes. But, Cruz and Trump are both better choices for leading the country than Clinton or Sanders.
Yes they both are showing it ... Not embarrased just disappointed. Well at least you answered it. I think Trump who has a favorablity rating in the mid 20s with women is going to have to do something to make up for that figure. There are not enough old white men or white rednecks to overcome those kind of negatives. It makes Hillarys negatives meaningless and another landslide for the dems.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes they both are showing it ... Not embarrased just disappointed. Well at least you answered it. I think Trump who has a favorablity rating in the mid 20s with women is going to have to do something to make up for that figure. There are not enough old white men or white rednecks to overcome those kind of negatives. It makes Hillarys negatives meaningless and another landslide for the dems.
You seem to be counting on a high turn out of Democrat voters for Hillary - many pundits don't agree. She will not have the Black turnout that Obama had, and many of Sanders supporters will not vote for her. How will Independents vote? Who knows? She may very well win the election, but a landslide, hardly.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:24 PM
n/a

Let's all give a round of applause for the original posters attempt to make it sound as if the dems are all dressed in white and do only what is above board with no shennigans.

That would be like prostitues re-defining being a virgin to mean any with less than 10 years practice is called a virgin.

Nice try.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
All the women I know support Trimp. It is insulting to all women to suggest they are so disturbrd about some on line photos that they would change their mind about voting for particular candidate. The women I know care more about controlling immigration, trade, the economy and ISIS defeat. Please don't insult these women. It is Sexist to do so.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Let's all give a round of applause for the original posters attempt to make it sound as if the dems are all dressed in white and do only what is above board with no shennigans.

That would be like prostitues re-defining being a virgin to mean any with less than 10 years practice is called a virgin.

Nice try.
I just asked a question if you were ashamed of this wife fighting going on ... Saying the dems are dressed in white means nothing, trying to deflect your shame on the dems speaks volume. You ate ashamed and have only two courses of action, admitting that the two top candidates are incredibly embarrasing or attack the dems.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
All the women I know support Trimp. It is insulting to all women to suggest they are so disturbrd about some on line photos that they would change their mind about voting for particular candidate. The women I know care more about controlling immigration, trade, the economy and ISIS defeat. Please don't insult these women. It is Sexist to do so.
Oh my calling me sexist. We are way passed some on line photos on line now. Hel tg pictures were actually nothing, they were pctures everyone has seen before. It was the sniping of both candidates about each other wifes

I am glad you know some women in the 25 percentile.

Thinking a billionaire who himself has materials made off shore to sell in the US is going to have to do a little better in the Oval office than he has in his actual reality business.

Immigration. The guys hires and employed thousands of maids in Las Vegas at his hotel. You want to bet there are some illegals in the group. Immigration is the easiest thing in the US to fix. We dont need an unbuildable wall all we need to do is enforce the current laws to out their employers in jail for giving them jobs. Easy solution. No jobs no immigrants. Without a wall.

Just todays another high rankng ISIS officials was killed in an air strike. It will take time but invading Iraq and Afghanistan had no effect and in fact the terrorists got stronger.

But keep telling yourself Trump is the answer. He makes Cruz almost look almost average.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You seem to be counting on a high turn out of Democrat voters for Hillary - many pundits don't agree. She will not have the Black turnout that Obama had, and many of Sanders supporters will not vote for her. How will Independents vote? Who knows? She may very well win the election, but a landslide, hardly.
Hillary is actually out drawing Obamas 2008 primary numbers with black voters. If there are less voters it will only be because of the scenario Maricopa County, AZ pulled with making lower middle class voters wait in long lines.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Default Arrrgh....

Quote:
We are in trouble for certain in government and here. Alzheimer's is not very nice to reference to make your point. How insensitive and foolish.
the p/c police...everyone make a circle and kiss each others @ss. So ignoring the death of police by potus is okay with you...
Old 03-25-2016, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
the p/c police...everyone make a circle and kiss each others @ss. So ignoring the death of police by potus is okay with you...
Huh?
Old 03-25-2016, 07:20 PM
n/a

Default Trying to make sense ....

Quote:
I just asked a question if you were ashamed of this wife fighting going on ... Saying the dems are dressed in white means nothing, trying to deflect your shame on the dems speaks volume. You ate ashamed and have only two courses of action, admitting that the two top candidates are incredibly embarrasing or attack the dems.
of the reality challenged is like putting chocolate sauce on a turd. Do you even look at what hillary has accomplished in a positive sense? Nada. She talks of equal pay for women yet paid her female aides less than the male aides. She talks of womens rights, but ignores her infamous @ss grabbing husband who skipped out of doing his military service. She was fired from her law job because she lied. She takes no responsibility for anything that has gone wrong by blaming anyone but who was in charge.

At the very least trump takes responsibility for his mistakes. Moron.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
At the very least trump takes responsibility for his mistakes. Moron.
Did Trump ever admit to making a mistake? Just name one.

Tags
back, guess, attack, cruz, trump, gop, party, sit, nomination, fight, finally, affairs, pathetic, enjoy, wives, ashamed, marines, vacation, stopping, killed, beruit, supporters, count, reagan, presidency

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.