Women's Nationwide Marches

Old 01-22-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimWitDave
Yes, like call them pigs, grab their pussy's, try to f
*** married ones ect. Yes, you can be proud of him. You would love for him to take over your wife, I can see that.
Got some real fears there about your wife...and your projecting them into your posts...why don't you get some professional help instead of looking stupid on here. There might be time to save your marriage!
Old 01-22-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunt
and make no mistake about it...grabbing a woman by her p**** without permission...is how I met my partner!
TMI...weirdo...yuck!
Old 01-22-2017, 05:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What year report did you get your information?

"Three out of four women having an abortion are low income and cluster near or below the poverty line."

"Not every state reports abortion by ethnicity, but those that do reveal that abortions to blacks and Hispanic women account for 55.4% of the 405,795 abortions reported by race. "

"Unmarried women account for about 85% of all abortions."

Abortion Demographics – Who Has an Abortion? | Concerned Women for America

About 98% of abortions are obtained out of convenience, a form of birth control. Maybe a hair under that number. Less than 1% is due to incest or rape.
With that data, planned parenthood could be considered genocide...racist liberals!

Tags
nationwide, marches, womens

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.