Donald Trump's Wall Gets a Reality Check.

Old 03-21-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Default Donald Trump's Wall Gets a Reality Check.

John Oliver Takes Down Donald Trump's Wall, Brick By Brick

Hilarious.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:09 AM
n/a

And the libtards refused to listen to the rest of us when we said Obamacare would bankrupt America, and look at it now. It will have to be dismantled as a failure.

The wall is an easy thing. It's all politics and the libtards don't want it because it will hurt them. Funny how walls can be built hundreds of years ago and not "it's too hard, boohoo."
Old 03-21-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And the libtards refused to listen to the rest of us when we said Obamacare would bankrupt America, and look at it now. It will have to be dismantled as a failure.

The wall is an easy thing. It's all politics and the libtards don't want it because it will hurt them. Funny how walls can be built hundreds of years ago and not "it's too hard, boohoo."
yea libtards, take that
All we need are Chinese slaves and it will be a snap.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

Maybe all the people sitting on their ass all day talking on their Obamma phones could be put to work building the wall? No they don't want to build a wall...
Old 03-21-2016, 09:13 AM
n/a

The wall was there before Obama was President.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:18 AM
n/a

So much for what some would label a reality check!
Old 03-21-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

After the wall is done, can we dump the unproductive libtards on the other side?
Old 03-21-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why did it take so long for the comedians [or serious journalists] to write and broadcast this obvious boondoggle? [you can tell i'm old]
That's the problem.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:26 AM
n/a

I feel that the insight and comedy of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report was an important news source in American politics that we no longer have a daily basis. It was just as important to follow Fox News and CNN at the same time and sort it out for yourself.

There are substitutes but at least in an election year I think they had an obligation to speak truth to power for one more year. Or maybe they could have weaned us off. I guess doing your own research is healthier but who has that amount of time.

Did you ever see how many people it took to put on those shows?
Old 03-21-2016, 01:58 PM
n/a

Here is the video..somewhat long but entertainingly informative.

https://youtu.be/vU8dCYocuyI
Old 03-21-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here is the video..somewhat long but entertainingly informative.

https://youtu.be/vU8dCYocuyI
I could not make it past 3 minutes!!!!!!!
Entertaining???????
Informative????????
Really!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2016, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I could not make it past 3 minutes!!!!!!!
Entertaining???????
Informative????????
Really!!!!!!!
Was too lengthy but comedians have been given such rich material this election cycle that they can't help thenselves.

Trump has a good sense of humor. He could do stand up for sure. I heard him say today that there were seventeen candidates at one time. He then referred to Cruz and Kasich as two leftovers. Now that's funny.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Heard Hillary today inciting violence. She said "you need to stand up to bullies." Guess if Donald said it, it would be a law breaker, but in her case, it's just more useless blather and pandering.
Old 03-21-2016, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe all the people sitting on their ass all day talking on their Obamma phones could be put to work building the wall? No they don't want to build a wall...
Who do you think is going to do all the heavy work?
Old 03-21-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

The wall. I don't know whats worse, building a wall that can't be bought, can't be maintained, will cost land owners their own property, will keep illegals out (although we are already exporting more than are coming in now, will not help in the ways most illegals get here by plane ... but even after all that, what is really stupid is how stupid the low information voters who support this fraud, believe in the wall.

Tags
bigapplause, reality, check, trumps, wall, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.