Would you give up 50% of your stock value to change results of election.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:58 PM
n/a

Default Would you give up 50% of your stock value to change results of election.

How bad do you liberals want hillary?
Old 05-02-2017, 03:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How bad do you liberals want hillary?
That's not a very good question.
Liberals want the wealthy to pay ALL the income taxes and the corporations to pay until they bleed. Liberals do not want to contribute in taxes or military service, but they want to enjoy the fruits of others, while they complain about it.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:58 AM
n/a

It seems they want the destruction of Trump at any cost. ANY
Old 05-02-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Hillary was too lazy to be president. She relied on everyone else to do her work for her and did not lead by example. She was a poor performer and poor example.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Where did this arbitrary '50%' come from?

Surely you're not implying that the DOW, Nasdaq or the S&P has increased 50%...since Trump was elected are you?

Come back and talk to us after Chump has seen a 235% increase in the S&P...like it did under Obama.

Or even the 264% under Clinton.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanv.../#730094f16d1b

I hope you don't bruise easily.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-02-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Not arbitrary, a test to see if any liberal would answer a simple yes or no question.

Lol... never happen.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affald
Not arbitrary, a test to see if any liberal would answer a simple yes or no question.

Lol... never happen
Bullchit.

BUUUUT, the answer to your question from me is...HELL YES!!

Not only is money not an issue with me, but it's awful hard to spend any...if we are in a thermonuclear world.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-02-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bullchit.

BUUUUT, the answer to your question from me is...HELL YES!!

Not only is money not an issue with me, but it's awful hard to spend any...if we are in a thermonuclear world.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hysterical, are we? Wow, lil sister you should grow a pair.........
Old 05-02-2017, 06:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals want the wealthy to pay ALL the income taxes and the corporations to pay until they bleed. Liberals do not want to contribute in taxes or military service, but they want to enjoy the fruits of others, while they complain about it.
It was only conservatives who joined the military? Chances are that most of you were drafted and went into the military kicking and crying like little babies. You were sent to Vietnam and got your butts kicked by a third world country.

What was the purpose of the US getting involved in Vietnam? It was a civil war and did not threaten the US at all. Public demands stopped the US involvement in Vietnam and now Vietnam is a major trading partner with the USA.

Vietnam is a very popular tourist destination for Americans and Vietnamese food is very popular in the US.

They won! Conservatives lost. Aww.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lying (unt View Post

Not only is money not an issue with me...
Yeah sure, that is why you dragged your spouse to a 3rd world country for dental work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2017, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to admit...CEOs these days make obscene salaries and benefits.

"Dara Khosrowshahi Expedia (EXPE) $94.6 Million
Leslie Moonves CBS (CBS) $56.4 Million"

Just two examples...are they REALLY worth that much?
Old 05-03-2017, 04:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

If they are in the private sector, it's really none of anyone's business how much they make. You ask if they are worth that much? Apparently, to someone they are. There are some that make six figure incomes that do not even have a college education. How does one rate someone's worth?
Old 05-03-2017, 04:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

I happen to agree with you concerning CEO's, top corporate management and Board of Directors it is a scam and it is simply greed. I also believe actors, entertainers and sports figures are over paid. However I also believe that a tax system be based on its efficacy and not fairness issue. A tax system should promote growth and thus raise all row boats. and yes I understand some are lounging in yachts but that's the market.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-03-2017, 04:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was only conservatives who joined the military? Chances are that most of you were drafted and went into the military kicking and crying like little babies. You were sent to Vietnam and got your butts kicked by a third world country.

What was the purpose of the US getting involved in Vietnam? It was a civil war and did not threaten the US at all. Public demands stopped the US involvement in Vietnam and now Vietnam is a major trading partner with the USA.

Vietnam is a very popular tourist destination for Americans and Vietnamese food is very popular in the US.

They won! Conservatives lost. Aww.
No, the politicians that ran the war are the ones that lost. Not our military. The military could have won in a matter of a few months if given the chance.
But, you were just trolling for a response, an argument. Hard to justify your cowardice, huh? You are probably still fighting your conscience after a disgraceful time of unpatriotic protesting while your friends were dying over seas serving their country. Isn't FREEDOM great?
Unlike you, I volunteered so that your type would not need to. There has never been any hesitation to serve my country on this end. But, don't beat yourself up. Patriotic service is not for everyone. I wouldn't want to go into combat with your type anyway. You would probably just be another Hillary.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah sure, that is why you dragged your spouse to a 3rd world country for dental work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
bad, election, liberals, hillary, results

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.