Would you give up 50% of your stock value to change results of election.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Yeah sure, that is why you dragged your spouse to a 3rd world country for dental work...

That was simply a secondary consideration while there...during one of our many foreign travels.

But hey, seeing how it eats you up so much...it was worth sharing.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No, the politicians that ran the war are the ones that lost. Not our military. The military could have won in a matter of a few months if given the chance.
But, you were just trolling for a response, an argument. Hard to justify your cowardice, huh? You are probably still fighting your conscience after a disgraceful time of unpatriotic protesting while your friends were dying over seas serving their country. Isn't FREEDOM great?
Unlike you, I volunteered so that your type would not need to. There has never been any hesitation to serve my country on this end. But, don't beat yourself up. Patriotic service is not for everyone. I wouldn't want to go into combat with your type anyway. You would probably just be another Hillary.
///////
Old 05-03-2017, 06:37 PM
n/a

Whatever the stock market did under Obama's "rule" had absolutely nothing to do with any actions by him.

A passage of time event. Would have happened if the WH was empty.

Yes it did happen during his reign....all that can be said with certainty.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, A-hole, tell me what your volunteering achieved. Did you win the war? No, YOU lost!

Unpatriotic protesting? Look at the First Amendment, Jerk. That got us OUT of Vietnam - and not punks like you, loser.

Now, let your night nurse change your stinky Depends and take your meds which will give you nice dreams. Punk.
When do we start protesting Iraq, Afghanistan, and now N Korea? We should be out of there too...

Quote:
Whatever the stock market did under Obama's "rule" had absolutely nothing to do with any actions by him.

A passage of time event. Would have happened if the WH was empty.

Yes it did happen during his reign....all that can be said with certainty.
It rose because the Fed gave banks money to buy stocks..."free" money at the window...to invest. Because of QE 1,2,3 Because of POMOs. The people who PUT Obama there and the other presidents too...made the market rise.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Only if you would have been willing to do the same in 2008!
It's really a preposterous question that has little to do with the real, fact based issues facing our nation today.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Only if you would have been willing to do the same in 2008!
It's really a preposterous question that has little to do with the real, fact based issues facing our nation today.
Yes...the breeding out of whites replaced by Hispanics...

Been to the border towns lately? America's future as it's annexed to become Mexico II.

The North American Union IS coming. Canada, the US, and Mexico...all one big "happy" place. If you want to be around white's, you'll have to go where Hispanics/blacks don't like it...Canada...just like in Europe...the white successful places are in the north.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes...the breeding out of whites replaced by Hispanics...

Been to the border towns lately? America's future as it's annexed to become Mexico II.

The North American Union IS coming. Canada, the US, and Mexico...all one big "happy" place. If you want to be around white's, you'll have to go where Hispanics/blacks don't like it...Canada...just like in Europe...the white successful places are in the north.
Hey, Don
Any truth to the rumor that your momma was Mexican and your daddy was Black? You just angry because no one claims you. Aww, get your nurse to change your Depends. You always so cranky when you do a big stinky.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, Don
Any truth to the rumor that your momma was Mexican and your daddy was Black? You just angry because no one claims you. Aww, get your nurse to change your Depends. You always so cranky when you do a big stinky.
Hey Sandy... Do you EVER have anything factual to say? EVER have an opinion that's not based on emotion? EVER right?

HAVE you been to the border towns lately? If you haven't, why comment? Just to snipe?
Old 05-04-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

Default Your post is bullchat

Quote:
Bullchit.

BUUUUT, the answer to your question from me is...HELL YES!!

Not only is money not an issue with me, but it's awful hard to spend any...if we are in a thermonuclear world.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
First of all FORTUNATELY, there is no such option.

I expect it you were to look around the real world-not to be confused with OBAMALAND-you would find that Sorros spent far more than half of YOUR stock holdings to install
Hillary into the White house. I expect, the election of Sanders or Trump, people that he could not BUY scared him.

I have no idea who is offering this simply stupid investment suggestion. For people with a pension-teachers-government workers, if you have any investments the return is gravy. For others, those who need income from your SAVINGS to pay your bills, your savings DUE TO GOVERNMENT MANIPULATION, are likely, exposed to far more risk then would be historical guidelines.

We are exposed to not only investment risk, inflation risk but GOVERNMENT RISK that most people dare not even see let alone mention.

No surprise-our government has just borrowed more to keep operating. NO ONE ASKS WHERE THEY BORROW THIS MONEY FROM. You will be shocked, as I was to find that China and Japan together hold 20% of the national debt.
SOCIAL SECURITY HOLDS 42% OF THE NATIONAL DEBT.
We were forced to send money to this ponzi scheme now we are forced to lend this money to UNCLE SAM, UNCLE OBAMA AND NOW UNCLE TRUMP with no agreed interest rate and no payback date.

WITH THAT INFORMATION SUDDENLY YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Default What a dumb post

Quote:
It was only conservatives who joined the military? Chances are that most of you were drafted and went into the military kicking and crying like little babies. You were sent to Vietnam and got your butts kicked by a third world country.

What was the purpose of the US getting involved in Vietnam? It was a civil war and did not threaten the US at all. Public demands stopped the US involvement in Vietnam and now Vietnam is a major trading partner with the USA.

Vietnam is a very popular tourist destination for Americans and Vietnamese food is very popular in the US.

They won! Conservatives lost. Aww.
Were you in Vietnam?

Vietnam was a FRENCH colony. When, it started to get tough the FRENCH pulled out out leaving the US not only to fight their war but to pay the French war bills.

WILD GUESS-you ducked your responsibility and did not even think someone else went in your place. Now you feel you have the right to tear down others who protect your rights.

Your Vietnamese food. It is likely run by people who were in SOUTH Vietnam and when we pulled out due to PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL PROTESTORS-they were forced to leave.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Default I don't know

Quote:
You have to admit...CEOs these days make obscene salaries and benefits.

"Dara Khosrowshahi Expedia (EXPE) $94.6 Million
Leslie Moonves CBS (CBS) $56.4 Million"

Just two examples...are they REALLY worth that much?

I keep waiting for my phone to ring-ARE THEY CALLING YOU FOR THE CEO JOB?

Could the fact that I can no longer work 18 hour days matter?

Even on the lower salary of ONLY 56 MILLION, the tax would be say 31 million. CAN I BORROW IT FROM YOU?????
Old 05-04-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Were you in Vietnam?

Vietnam was a FRENCH colony. When, it started to get tough the FRENCH pulled out out leaving the US not only to fight their war but to pay the French war bills.

WILD GUESS-you ducked your responsibility and did not even think someone else went in your place. Now you feel you have the right to tear down others who protect your rights.

Your Vietnamese food. It is likely run by people who were in SOUTH Vietnam and when we pulled out due to PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL PROTESTORS-they were forced to leave.
You did not even try to answer as to why the US was in a civil war that had no bearing on the USA. Give a good, rational answer on that.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Sandy... Do you EVER have anything factual to say? EVER have an opinion that's not based on emotion? EVER right?

HAVE you been to the border towns lately? If you haven't, why comment? Just to snipe?
Aww, you haven't had your diaper changed yet and you are still stinky? PEWW!
Old 05-04-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You did not even try to answer as to why the US was in a civil war that had no bearing on the USA. Give a good, rational answer on that.
I know...why aren't they protesting? Another BS war...to suck away tax dollars.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Default Talk about ducking

Quote:
You attached the above to my post AND DID NOT ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION.

Did you serve in Vietnam or did you allow someone else to go in your place?

As to why-there are books on the subject.
Try as you might you cannot spin not going and allowing someone else to go in your place as a manly, heroic act.
There was a group VETS AGAINST THE WAR-they NOT YOU, earned the right to protest.

Tags
bad, election, liberals, hillary, results

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.