It will bring a smile to your face

Old 11-21-2016, 04:09 PM
n/a

Default It will bring a smile to your face

Countdown Timer - Countdown to Jan 20, 2017 in Washington DC, District of Columbia
Old 11-21-2016, 04:37 PM
n/a

Thank you! Now I can see exactly how long before I can be proud to be an American again.

Michelle Obama First Time proud of USA - YouTube
Old 11-24-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Default You cannot disguise truth forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you! Now I can see exactly how long before I can be proud to be an American again.

I do perhaps understand it but BOTH Barry/Barrach and Michelle are damaged by the color of their skin.

Barry-do you not recall him saying,well you know how white people are? His history is his mother was a white liberal, his father was a black african. What better way for his mother to prove how LIBERAL SHE WAS. After having this KID, both of Barrach OBAMAS birth parents ABANDONED HIM. His grandmother, who he said well you know how white people are was stuck to handle her daughters MESS. Barrach Obama wrote a book honoring his father WHO HAD ABANDONED HIM AND DIED IN A DRUNKEN AUTO CRASH. Barrach never publicly thanked his grandmother other then to belittle all white people.

Then, there was that interaction between the BLACK Cambridge professor and the white cop. I must admit that as REPORTED IN THE LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS, I was led to believe the cop was racist. EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE WAS TRUE. The professor walked around with a chip on his shoulder and TAUGHT his course outlining RACIAL INJUSTICE. The WHITE COP gave up his free time to work with neighborhood kids with a long term effort to encourage racial harmony. To save face, OBAMA took them both out for a beer. OBAMA NEVER ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG IN HIS JUDGMENT AND THAT THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON FOR ALL OF US BLACK OR WHITE.

In your tape Michelle announced that for the first time in her life she was proud to be an American. HOW SAD-

AS I SAID BOTH OF THEM ARE DAMAGED PEOPLE.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old 11-24-2016, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
I do perhaps understand it but BOTH Barry/Barrach and Michelle are damaged by the color of their skin.

Barry-do you not recall him saying,well you know how white people are? His history is his mother was a white liberal, his father was a black african. What better way for his mother to prove how LIBERAL SHE WAS. After having this KID, both of Barrach OBAMAS birth parents ABANDONED HIM. His grandmother, who he said well you know how white people are was stuck to handle her daughters MESS. Barrach Obama wrote a book honoring his father WHO HAD ABANDONED HIM AND DIED IN A DRUNKEN AUTO CRASH. Barrach never publicly thanked his grandmother other then to belittle all white people.

Then, there was that interaction between the BLACK Cambridge professor and the white cop. I must admit that as REPORTED IN THE LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS, I was led to believe the cop was racist. EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE WAS TRUE. The professor walked around with a chip on his shoulder and TAUGHT his course outlining RACIAL INJUSTICE. The WHITE COP gave up his free time to work with neighborhood kids with a long term effort to encourage racial harmony. To save face, OBAMA took them both out for a beer. OBAMA NEVER ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG IN HIS JUDGMENT AND THAT THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON FOR ALL OF US BLACK OR WHITE.

In your tape Michelle announced that for the first time in her life she was proud to be an American. HOW SAD-

AS I SAID BOTH OF THEM ARE DAMAGED PEOPLE.
[emoji122]
Old 11-24-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Unfortunately people like the Obama's never go away. He will continue to interfere with the affairs of this nation. Progressives have crowned both he and his wife so expect progressives to call on them to serve. Globalists also have a huge stake in Obama . all of this is why he has chosen to move just a few blocks from the White House. Be ready for the assaults from these two.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-24-2016, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately people like the Obama's never go away. He will continue to interfere with the affairs of this nation. Progressives have crowned both he and his wife so expect progressives to call on them to serve. Globalists also have a huge stake in Obama . all of this is why he has chosen to move just a few blocks from the White House. Be ready for the assaults from these two.

Personal Best Regards:
The new leader of the Jackson, Sharpton gang....a disgrace to most blacks I know.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Unfortunately people like you will not go away. You continue to stink up forums with your message of racism.

Keep your regards and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.
Old 11-24-2016, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately people like you will not go away. You continue to stink up forums with your message of racism.

You SHOULD be racist...they're not our equals...well maybe YOU...their increasing numbers is destroying America. The proof is all around you.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yep.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dear Guest:

Please de-construct my post word by word and tell me where my message was racist?

Your message to me is highly emotional, dismissive, false and is not in keeping with the philosophy of TOTV. Please if you feel you cannot respect me fine but then for the sake of the remaining membership at least respect them and respond to the content of a post and not personal assaults on posters. Again I end by saying

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit. He has never shown any traits of racism in this forum since I have been reading it.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Please de-construct my post word by word and tell me where my message was racist?

Your message to me is highly emotional, dismissive, false and is not in keeping with the philosophy of TOTV. Please if you feel you cannot respect me fine but then for the sake of the remaining membership at least respect them and respond to the content of a post and not personal assaults on posters. Again I end by saying

Personal Best Regards:
How about you stop with your flaming hypocrisy in doing the same in attacking posters...and prove that you actually mean it?

Even if that requires you to step down from that throne... you've built in your own mind.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
How about you stop with your flaming hypocrisy in doing the same in attacking posters...and prove that you actually mean it?

Even if that requires you to step down from that throne... you've built in your own mind.
And CNM NEVER EVER attacks another poster....ha,ha,ha,ha.

Hey CNM..........pull my finger......
Old 11-25-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Only 55 more days! America might survive Obie after all.

Hate to be a bad winner, but.......naw....8 years was way too long. Happiness is Obie's rear bumper leaving the White House grounds for the last time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ObieLeaving.jpg (54.7 KB, 2 views)

Tags
face, smile, bring

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.