Write your politicians to support libraries.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-25-2016, 08:18 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Republicans Wont Stop Saying Our Military Is Weak | Foreign Policy

I have heard from the Republican politicians but what about what research brings up?
Research? Oh, you mean from a liberal, anti-Military "educational system?" I'm sure those chicken sh*t liberals will give an experienced and fair assessment.....NOT!

How about first, we draft all of our college liberals next time we have a major conflict and give them a first hand view of what our military must fight with. I understand there are millions of surplus Russian Mosin Nagant rifles available for a song. Bolt action of course but liberals are scared of semi-automatic "assault weapons."
  #17  
Old 11-25-2016, 08:19 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, I get a vote. And so do you, and no one stipulates that you can't be a racist bigot to qualify. And being an idiot does not preclude you either. Welcome to our Free America. Have you considered therapy for your paranoia?
Paranoia? I'm not the one asking to spend MORE than $600 billion a year on defense...you are.

There ARE 100 million Hispanics here, they ARE 1/3 the population, they ARE the majority under age 6 snd growing rapidly. There's nothing paranoid about it. You're apparently in denial.
  #18  
Old 11-25-2016, 08:25 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have...have you? What did you see? Masses preparing to invade?

So...you HAVE been to Mexico.
Yes, Mexico is one country I have visited. But, I have LIVED in socialist countries. I have spent more time on foreign soil than on American soil so I have learned to love my country. I am not going to ask you for your credentials because I really don't care. Besides, you have proven that the only people you respect are those personalities locked up in your ego. I bet you argue with your own multiple personalities too. Or, do they all agree with your racist and bigoted, damaged personality that you portray on here?
  #19  
Old 11-25-2016, 09:47 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes, Mexico is one country I have visited. But, I have LIVED in socialist countries. I have spent more time on foreign soil than on American soil so I have learned to love my country. I am not going to ask you for your credentials because I really don't care. Besides, you have proven that the only people you respect are those personalities locked up in your ego. I bet you argue with your own multiple personalities too. Or, do they all agree with your racist and bigoted, damaged personality that you portray on here?
Yes yes yes...you don't like my candor...join the line for complaints.

Got anything REAL to add? Any facts PROVING I'm wrong?

You've been outside the country more than here? You haven't noticed how the demographics are changing? How America is looking more and more "foreign" every decade? From Texas on west...there's more Spanish spoken than English. They're slowly taking over.

The truth isn't damaging except to those who lie. I'm BRUTALLY HONEST because I don't have to play political correctness games on line. No dancing around the topic to avoid anyone feeling uncomfortable.

So...got anything to say there lady? Tell me how along the border counties, you can't tell where Mexico begins and America ends. Except for a sign or a river.
  #20  
Old 11-25-2016, 09:52 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yes yes yes...you don't like my candor...join the line for complaints.

Got anything REAL to add? Any facts PROVING I'm wrong?

You've been outside the country more than here? You haven't noticed how the demographics are changing? How America is looking more and more "foreign" every decade? From Texas on west...there's more Spanish spoken than English. They're slowly taking over.

The truth isn't damaging except to those who lie. I'm BRUTALLY HONEST because I don't have to play political correctness games on line. No dancing around the topic to avoid anyone feeling uncomfortable.

So...got anything to say there lady? Tell me how along the border counties, you can't tell where Mexico begins and America ends. Except for a sign or a river.
Unbridled racism is more like it. You probably have some African-American, Mexican, and many other streams in your own DNA.
  #21  
Old 11-25-2016, 10:06 AM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unbridled racism is more like it. You probably have some African-American, Mexican, and many other streams in your own DNA.
So...I'll take that as a no, you DON'T have any facts to add. Move along and let the next person speak.

I may have a little contamination, that's what happens when they're allowed to run free willy nilly.
  #22  
Old 11-25-2016, 01:36 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unbridled racism is more like it. You probably have some African-American, Mexican, and many other streams in your own DNA.
More likely, he was abused by a big black man in jail. He has to have spent a lot of time inside, the way he speaks. Hey Don, who's yore daddy?
  #23  
Old 11-25-2016, 01:53 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
More likely, he was abused by a big black man in jail. He has to have spent a lot of time inside, the way he speaks. Hey Don, who's yore daddy?
So, I'll take that as another no? Nothing to say to back your opinion? You ladies...what it must be like in your minds...just bouncing around, emotion to emotion.
  #24  
Old 11-25-2016, 02:20 PM
User's Original Comment
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So, I'll take that as another no? Nothing to say to back your opinion? You ladies...what it must be like in your minds...just bouncing around, emotion to emotion.
Not a very good response there sissy girl. Must have rattled your knickers. Too close to the truth?
 

Tags
information, lot, support, libraries, politicians

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.