The Year was 2043

Old 11-20-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If "I" was a woman and could get pregnant..."I" would be sure it wasn't going to happen...because I'm responsible. THEY don't because a baby is a meal ticket...with a baby...a woman is GUARANTEED a roof and 3 meals...they get heat and air, a phone, education, and childcare. ALL that for letting some dude f@ck them some night they drank too much...or was horny as hell
OK so I added the "falling down" part but seriously do you even read you own posts?
Old 11-20-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am totally against low skill immigrants except for my painters, landscapers, and my floor installer. Oh also the people who wash dishes at my favorite restaurant and the golf course maintenance staff. As far as the rest of them. Round them us and send them back.
Kids should be doing that...high school, college...the 50 million collecting food stamps should be doing those jobs.

WHY are we PAYING black people NOT to work...and bringing in Hispanic immigrants to DO the jobs the blacks SHOULD be working?

Quote:
French teacher, been to Paris lately?

Go back and see
Paris has become a slum...an immigrant slum...the streets are lined with homeless Arab men.

Paris Refugees Living On Street - YouTube

THIS is what you get when you have too many black/brown people...people unequipped to live in a modern society.

Europe is just as f@cked as America. I think I'd rather be taken over by the Mexicans.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your children and grandchildren unfortunately. [emoji22]
Nobody knows what the future holds, we can only speculate. It only take one meteor, on plague that can't be cured, yellow stone blowing its top, nuclear war to end it all. Beside if human race keep doubling every 10 years bad thing are going happen shortly after 2043. Humans will be the next great extinction. Nothing left to dig in the dirt of history.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am totally against low skill immigrants except for my painters, landscapers, and my floor installer. Oh also the people who wash dishes at my favorite restaurant and the golf course maintenance staff. As far as the rest of them. Round them us and send them back.
Don't forget all the Hollywood/politicians house keepers, the real reason fairywood are for illegal immigration.

Tags
steps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.