Statler and Waldorf.

Old 07-10-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Default Statler and Waldorf.

Statler and waldorf (excellent) - YouTube

These two seem very familiar to me for some reason. But the Muppet Show characters are a whole lot more witty and nicer.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

These two seem very familiar to me for some reason. But the Sesame Street characters are a whole lot more witty and nicer.
So political talk is no more ??/
Old 07-10-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
So political talk is no more ??/
We let the women in...what do you expect?
Old 07-10-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
We let the women in...what do you expect?
Looked to see who posted this dumb post, and after seeing it, I can say with NO fear of contradiction that most of the women I have read on here make more sense than you ever ever have in any post.

They actually leave you in the dust....so much more knowledgable and well read than you for sure.

I guess you feel there is not one single person your equal and you are the ideal person that all should aspire to.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Looked to see who posted this dumb post, and after seeing it, I can say with NO fear of contradiction that most of the women I have read on here make more sense than you ever ever have in any post.

They actually leave you in the dust....so much more knowledgable and well read than you for sure.

I guess you feel there is not one single person your equal and you are the ideal person that all should aspire to.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:54 PM
n/a

Old 07-10-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

These two seem very familiar to me for some reason. But the Sesame Street characters are a whole lot more witty and nicer.
Looks exactly like rockhead and boy
The Villages Florida
Old 07-10-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

Who? You Rocky? Bring it on.

You can start eviscerating me with your list of "black villages", places a majority black that are as nice, as friendly, as clean, as safe, as the villages. Then you can begin to dismember me with your list of top black schools, schools equivalent to MIT, Harvard, Oxford. The the coup de gras, ANY successful, independent, majority black country.

You make claims...back them up. You tell me I'm wrong, prove it. With more than the "equality dogma".

Really? Kill the messenger because you refuse to accept the message. Make it personal and ignore the facts.

This is why I don't want women here. They are too emotional.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who? You Rocky? Bring it on.

You can start eviscerating me with your list of "black villages", places a majority black that are as nice, as friendly, as clean, as safe, as the villages. Then you can begin to dismember me with your list of top black schools, schools equivalent to MIT, Harvard, Oxford. The the coup de gras, ANY successful, independent, majority black country.

You make claims...back them up. You tell me I'm wrong, prove it. With more than the "equality dogma".

Really? Kill the messenger because you refuse to accept the message. Make it personal and ignore the facts.

This is why I don't want women here. They are too emotional.
I don't talk much to anyone who feels the only human beings of any worth are male and white and American born. That is a very narrow band of acceptable human beings. You are lazy...you put people in categories like that to avoid really understanding any human issue beyond that and it makes you feel good about yourself.

Trust me, you are not at the top of the heap of humans in the world as you think.p you are.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:31 PM
n/a

Statler and Waldorf compilation - YouTube

Just have to laugh at how familiar this looks. Statler and Waldorf Turn on their Computer - YouTube

Statler and Waldorf | Muppet Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
Old 07-10-2017, 07:34 PM
n/a

Muppets Statler & Waldorf react to Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton 2016 Election. Russia Hack Who? - YouTube

Statler and Waldorf take on Trump and Clinton.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't talk much to anyone who feels the only human beings of any worth are male and white and American born. That is a very narrow band of acceptable human beings. You are lazy...you put people in categories like that to avoid really understanding any human issue beyond that and it makes you feel good about yourself.

Trust me, you are not at the top of the heap of humans in the world as you think.p you are.
That IS the issue Roxky...are they human or not? In ANY other mammal the differences between us (ALL the other races) and Negros...would make us different species. We are VERY VERY different. We have different ancestors. We're 2-5% genetically unique.

THEY are NOT us. The PROOF being you CANNOT find a black neighborhood like the villages. You CANNOT find a black equivalent of MIT or Oxford. You CANNOT find an independent, successful black country.

THEY ARE NOT US.

What WILL it take to get it through your head that they're not us?

If you mixed whites and Asians in a group and stood 100 yards away...could you easily distinguish between them? How about whites and Hispanics? Same thing? Even harder? How about blacks. If you mixed them in with whites you could tell the difference from a mile away. Same with Asians. Same with Hispanics.

Blacks are a different species. The proof is everywhere.

I never said I was at the top of the heap...you keep saying that. I know I'm superior to you intellectually. And I'd wager I could beat you physically. If we were bull cattle...I'd be bred and you'd not. That's what we're supposed to do...make the species better. What do humans do? Pay for the poor, the stupid, the morons, to breed us out. THEY are 51 % of America's population...we ARE doomed.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Milton Berle Vs. Statler & Waldorf - YouTube

Milton Berle vs. Statler and Waldorf.

Milton Berle - Wikipedia

Statler and Waldorf | Muppet Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
Old 10-01-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Default Still Fits.

Quote:

These two seem very familiar to me for some reason. But the Muppet Show characters are a whole lot more witty and nicer.
These two look familiar.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

I blocked this guy a long time ago. I'm pretty sure he has serious issues and hope I never meet him IRL.

Tags
street

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.