You Have Got To Be Kidding

Old 11-13-2016, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And the ignorant liberals who are delusional about how stereotypes are only as such because they are TRUE....

Out of curisosity, why not move to a black neighborhood instead of Cracker Central? I am sure you would feel just as safe and cozy.
The Villages Florida
Old 11-13-2016, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Umm, you ARE in the Political Forum.

That poster (Don Baldwin) has over 2,600 posts, but only 6 that are outside the Political Forum.

It's not hard to figure out that his reason for living...is spreading hate, anger, racism, bigotry & misogyny.

The worst part is that there are a few others (all on the right)...that mirror his putrid and defective personality.
Hey Great One : Why don`t you share your real name since you are willing to Post his name ?

I find you just so sanctimonious but you are consistent . So I would have to agree that there is a thumb full of virtue in that but not much .
Must have been a difficult time for you on Tuesday night .
Old 11-13-2016, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Hey Great One : Why don`t you share your real name since you are willing to Post his name ?

I find you just so sanctimonious but you are consistent . So I would have to agree that there is a thumb full of virtue in that but not much .
Must have been a difficult time for you on Tuesday night .
That's his user name here...you fvcking moron.
Old 11-13-2016, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just read where economic students attending Yale University were so triggered warning out by Donald Trump's election that they pleaded with their economic professor to postpone an examination needing a safe space until they could contain themselves from the shock of it all. My God what is this nation coming to? what are these people going to do with a real life event?

Personal Best Regards:
Many liberals don't understand the impact that war has had on history, often saying the single most historically ignorant comment one could ever make ... to wit, "war never solves anything" when in fact it does.

Thus, I wonder where we'd be if the campus snowflakes of today had to hit the beach at Normandy, or fight a savage enemy in Okinawa? Not reassuring at all ...
Old 11-14-2016, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest

thus, i wonder where we'd be if the campus snowflakes of today had to hit the beach at normandy, or fight a savage enemy in okinawa? Not reassuring at all ...

hate monger!!!!!
Old 11-14-2016, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reason the young are soft/stupid is obvious...they've been dumbed down so women and minorities could "compete". This is the result...you reap what you sow...plant sh!t in their heads and you grow/get sh!t.

I hope Trump end ALL this "equality" bullsh!t.
Are you one of those really short men?
Old 11-14-2016, 07:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong again.

YOU are the bully and have been called such many times...by other members on this forum.

You're a passive-aggressive, nasty little twit who attacks family members...and then tries to hide behind cute little sayings.

You were told to quit stalking me and quite frankly, I find you such an insignificant pizzant that I have not responded to any of your posts...that didn't attack me first.

So run along, cry, send out your PM's...and just know that I see right through you.

PS. I hope you continue to choke in rage...every time you see my sig.
I could post the PMs from you.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Wow. A TOTV version of Wikileaks. .Bur seriously GG, posting private nessages? What's happening to you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean the ones you initiated, claiming I was someone else?

Or the one where you said you no longer believed that, at the same time you were whining to the mods?

You are a lonely, nasty POS, who spends all of her time here...trying to expunge her hatred and bile.

And you're just pizzed because I (and a few others),...have you pegged.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow. A TOTV version of Wikileaks. .Bur seriously GG, posting private nessages? What's happening to you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It is right in line with her nasty, defective personality...no surprise here.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is right in line with her nasty, defective personality...no surprise here.
Women suffer from mental illness proportionally at much higher rates than men. It's the way they're wired. Emotion over logic.

She's the ULTIMATE Hitler...wanting everything and everybody HER WAY. She's so out there, she doesn't even realize what she is. Unfortunately, people like her make a LOT of noise and the moderators in an attempt to shut her up...will oftentimes do as she asks and ANOTHER truth sayer is banned.

If you have a problem with my thoughts...Gracie...debate me...don't run to mommy and daddy and have me "beat up". Don't run to the teacher and have me expelled. DEBATE ME! You won't because it'll destroy your twisted, propagandized, world view. You've been lied to your whole life...let me help you open your eyes...take the RED pill.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean the ones you initiated, claiming I was someone else?

Or the one where you said you no longer believed that, at the same time you were whining to the mods?

You are a lonely, nasty POS, who spends all of her time here...trying to expunge her hatred and bile.

And you're just pizzed because I (and a few others),...have you pegged.
Wow ... reading your vile text one can only conclude you are the epitome of liberal projection. Why do you feel compelled to make it so personal, other than you lost your rear end last Tuesday?
Old 11-14-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow ... reading your vile text one can only conclude you are the epitome of liberal projection. Why do you feel compelled to make it so personal, other than you lost your rear end last Tuesday?
I simply give what I get.

This nasty, vile and passive-aggressive person attacked me from the second day I got here...and hasn't stopped since.

I have not sent her a single PM, that was not in response to one of hers.

Even the mods told her to put me on ignore.

So if you truly think you have the high ground, you need to direct your whining where it belongs.

I'll bet you're all talk and bluster though...and won't.

So prove me wrong.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I simply give what I get.

This nasty, vile and passive-aggressive person attacked me from the second day I got here...and hasn't stopped since.

I have not sent her a single PM, that was not in response to one of hers.

Even the mods told her to put me on ignore.

So if you truly think you have the high ground, you need to direct your whining where it belongs.

I'll bet you're all talk and bluster though...and won't.

So prove me wrong.
ColdnoMore .... I don't need to prove you wrong. You do that pretty much every time you post because the inner hatred you have simply seethes through the pages. My guess is, after last Tuesday, it's probably unstoppable.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:05 PM
n/a

CNM is still processing the loss. CNM assured everyone that there was no way in H*** that Trump could win. Now his win has come back to bite her on the butt.

But, just to cheer her up...............Hey CNM.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 0 views)

Tags
life, space, kidding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.