Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Old 01-08-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Default Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

trump sure has a lot to says utill he is wrong, then he has to have a dufuss tell us. What a con man.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
trump sure has a lot to says utill he is wrong, then he has to have a dufuss tell us. What a con man.
Problem is he has not really accepted it.

If you read his comments, and those of fellow Republicans they are not close to the same page.

This guys tells us to "move on"...and you are an idiot if you don't want to be friends wit Russsia.

Russia has no interest similar to ours.

They lie about their role in Syria and Trump repeats it.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Problem is he has not really accepted it.

If you read his comments, and those of fellow Republicans they are not close to the same page.

This guys tells us to "move on"...and you are an idiot if you don't want to be friends wit Russsia.

Russia has no interest similar to ours.

They lie about their role in Syria and Trump repeats it.
YEP....and YEP.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Trump messaging has indeed confused the best of pundits and perhaps that is the point of his method? Is his intent to position himself? Perhaps he desires control of the agenda? Sometimes I believe he is executing a head fake. Perhaps he is incorporating all of these objectives at once? This is a guy that has mastered the game of one up-manship.

Will his style help or hamper him in the future? No one has ever seen anything like Trump in politics, at least for a very long time.

Personal Best Regards
Old 01-08-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
No one has ever seen anything like Trump in politics, at least for a very long time.
At least since Nixon.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump messaging has indeed confused the best of pundits and perhaps that is the point of his method? Is his intent to position himself? Perhaps he desires control of the agenda? Sometimes I believe he is executing a head fake. Perhaps he is incorporating all of these objectives at once? This is a guy that has mastered the game of one up-manship.

Will his style help or hamper him in the future? No one has ever seen anything like Trump in politics, at least for a very long time.

Personal Best Regards
Please Rubicon.

His "messaging" is to lie. What is he running for ? He is now president of the United States. He has criticized everyone in the world, and in the country, except for Russia as an example.

Russia is not our friend. They have outright lied about their role in Syria, and he knows it, but repeats what THEY say.

He has called me dumb because I do not trust Russia...why does he ?

He flat out will not say what Russia has done in my country is bad...why ? He simply keeps repeating over and over how he won, never ONCE has he said trying to tamper with our election is bad...never. Why ?

How you can say that perhaps his goal s to confuse pundits. What the hell fir ? What is he running for ?

Each day that goes by and he so blatantly sidles with Russia while not even entertains his billions of dbtbthere makes me uneasy.

Each day, he makes every issue about HIM and not the country is suspicious.

What attempt has he made to pull this country together ? He is slowly dividing us even further

Have you read what is happening, or bettervsaid, not happening with his cabinet appointees...

Ethics official warns against confirmations before reviews are complete - The Washington Post

This is not a leader...this is a man who seemingly thinks this is some sort of show. He appears to be more in tune with ratings and how he is perceived.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Ethics watch dogs in Washington?

If they could stand quiet during the Obama reign and all the Clinton investigations and all the other lying crroks in Washingtion, they have more than enough toelrance for ANYBODY else that comes along.

Just recharge their mothball container and send them back to their corner in the closet!
Old 01-08-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ethics watch dogs in Washington?

If they could stand quiet during the Obama reign and all the Clinton investigations and all the other lying crroks in Washingtion, they have more than enough toelrance for ANYBODY else that comes along.

Just recharge their mothball container and send them back to their corner in the closet!
Obviously you are in that's group who refuses to see that the election is over, and Trump now must govern. You just keep talking about him...I prefer to be more in the moment on political discussions.

If you had read the article, you would have realized that certain of these things are required by our constitution, and not simply a lttle bookkeeping issue. Also, if you read the article, those people appointed are very rich...VERY rich, and have foreign ties (interesting the President is not required).

I also often dropop links simply to begin conversation on a subject. In this case, I have no idea at all who, or if anyone is at fault. I used it in my post as an example of Trump promising to bring us all together, and this will not serve that purpose. Not even blaming Trump himself, although it appears to be indicative of a laissez fairer attitude by that team.

So you go back to obsessing inObama...I prefer the real world.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Well said*♂️
Old 01-09-2017, 04:59 AM
n/a

Libtards attack their new president and then blame the RIGHT for reminding them of their loss. Sounds like libtards are in denial.

Trump accepts Intelligence reports and rather than relying on their analysis/opinions on the reports, makes up his own theory. Clapper admitted that he does not like Trump. Clapper is an Obie man and will say whatever he feels like saying. I have worked with several Intel agencies and I know that the bosses have their own agenda about how information is analyzed.

Trump did not deny that Russia hacks us. He knows that Russia has been hacking us for 40+ years and that we also hack other countries. That is the Intel game. Been there. Even Clapper had to admit that NOTHING that the Russian hacking did had swayed the election. This is just another excuse by Obie for his shameful and pitiful defeat when he threw himself 100% into Hillary's corner. And I have no doubt that he did this to protect his legacy plus his culpability in Hillary's scandal.

Now Obie is in a bad spot. If he pardons her before he leaves office, he has to admit that she is a criminal that he endorsed and campaigned for. If he doesn't pardon her, she may bring him down when she is indicted. I bet ole Barrack is sweating rubber bullets right now.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Libtards attack their new president and then blame the RIGHT for reminding them of their loss. Sounds like libtards are in denial.

Trump accepts Intelligence reports and rather than relying on their analysis/opinions on the reports, makes up his own theory. Clapper admitted that he does not like Trump. Clapper is an Obie man and will say whatever he feels like saying. I have worked with several Intel agencies and I know that the bosses have their own agenda about how information is analyzed.

Trump did not deny that Russia hacks us. He knows that Russia has been hacking us for 40+ years and that we also hack other countries. That is the Intel game. Been there. Even Clapper had to admit that NOTHING that the Russian hacking did had swayed the election. This is just another excuse by Obie for his shameful and pitiful defeat when he threw himself 100% into Hillary's corner. And I have no doubt that he did this to protect his legacy plus his culpability in Hillary's scandal.

Now Obie is in a bad spot. If he pardons her before he leaves office, he has to admit that she is a criminal that he endorsed and campaigned for. If he doesn't pardon her, she may bring him down when she is indicted. I bet ole Barrack is sweating rubber bullets right now.
I'm a bit confused about this. People are saying that Russia hacked "us". Who exactly is "us".

From what I understand, they hacked the e-mails of the DNC. As far as I know none of the parties are an arm of the U.S. government. So did they actually hack the government or a government server? If a foreign government hacked my e-mail server, would that be considered hacking "us"?

If some 14 year old kid in the next town hacks my e-mail server is that an issue for the U.S. government to get into?

Did Russia actually hack any government sites? And if they did, who is responsible for the security of those sites and why aren't they being talked about?

Tags
trump, wrong, con, man, dufuss

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.