Trump supporters : where are your reliable sources ?

Old 10-06-2016, 05:26 PM
n/a

Default Trump supporters : where are your reliable sources ?

I am looking to counter my Clinton leaning friends with some facts.
where do you get your information from ?

I need irrefutable no BS news source

thanks in advance !!!
Old 10-06-2016, 09:17 PM
n/a

The 6 Best Political Fact-Checking Sites to Read Before Voting | The Daily Dot
Old 10-06-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

Good source.

You are going to have a hard time finding good things to say about Donald Trump. He is the worst Republican candidate for President that I can think of in history.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Good source.

You are going to have a hard time finding good things to say about Donald Trump. He is the worst Republican candidate for President that I can think of in history.
That's easy for a libtard to say, but I find it incredulous considering your support for such a corrupt scumbag like Hillary. How can you justify all her criminal behavior? Or, do you just live in denial regardless of how much evidence you are smacked in the face with?

Trump may talk crude, but his talk has not come close to the damage Hillary has done with her criminal history.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's easy for a libtard to say, but I find it incredulous considering your support for such a corrupt scumbag like Hillary. How can you justify all her criminal behavior? Or, do you just live in denial regardless of how much evidence you are smacked in the face with?

Trump may talk crude, but his talk has not come close to the damage Hillary has done with her criminal history.

you might want to look again , make sure you know Trumps history , if you still think he is fit to be president , so be it , just be well informed

do you know what confirmation bias is?
Old 10-07-2016, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
you might want to look again , make sure you know Trumps history , if you still think he is fit to be president , so be it , just be well informed

I have heard all kinds of innuendos from the left regarding Trump's language and loosely articulated facts, but when he is compared with Hillary's record, he is hands down the better of the two candidates. The left is not concerned with national security, terrorism, border security or law enforcement, so I get how they can vote for a felon such as Hillary. I can't, so I am voting for Trump.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:52 AM
n/a

Most Americans disagree with your opinions on Trump. At this point in time the odds are 79% that Hillary will be elected President vs. 21 % that Trump will be elected. In fact, its starting to look like it will be a landslide in favor of Hillary. But enjoy your little fantasy while it lasts.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most Americans disagree with your opinions on Trump. At this point in time the odds are 79% that Hillary will be elected President vs. 21 % that Trump will be elected. In fact, its starting to look like it will be a landslide in favor of Hillary. But enjoy your little fantasy while it lasts.
You auditioning for the comedy hour?
Old 10-07-2016, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Can you be as definitive about the illegal and catastrophic actions of Clinton.

One who is preaching be informed certainly would be as energetic about vetting Clinton.......right?
Old 10-07-2016, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Can you be as definitive about the illegal and catastrophic actions of Clinton.

One who is preaching be informed certainly would be as energetic about vetting Clinton.......right?
Oh and if anyone or anybody does please cite the location as we have yet to see the same diligence performed on Clinton.....that you all are urging us to do on Trump.

And none of us will not be waiting to hear/see it. We KNOW it is verboten per the party directives and talking points.

But we do urge you to do the same for Clinton as suggested for Trump. Fair is fair right? ()
Old 10-07-2016, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh and if anyone or anybody does please cite the location as we have yet to see the same diligence performed on Clinton.....that you all are urging us to do on Trump.

And none of us will not be waiting to hear/see it. We KNOW it is verboten per the party directives and talking points.

But we do urge you to do the same for Clinton as suggested for Trump. Fair is fair right? ()
Old 10-07-2016, 07:34 AM
n/a

fair is fair I welcome the exposure of Hillary's lies . But it comes back the the original question , what is a reliable source ?

Tags
irrefutable, information, source, advance, moje_whot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.