You've just been "hood winked"

Old 12-23-2016, 02:53 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]CNM, you must know by now that I have no concern for your feelings and false indignity.

I just do not give a rats @ss what you think. You are false and agitating and I could not care less about your pitiful attempts at insults and your false whining.

Libtard has nothing to do with retard and you know it. You are just playing stupid, or your really are. The jury is still out. But, if you wish to read into something I say as an personal insult, I would take that as a compliment.

Excellent Post . The term " false dignity " speaks volumes .
Old 12-23-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloChip
Excellent Post . The term " false dignity " speaks volumes.
LOL

What "speaks volumes," are you and your ignorant buddy who don't even know what the word 'dignity,' or 'integrity,' 'decency' and 'ethics' for that matter...even mean.

So thanx for showing everyone how correct I was...again.

Now go try and convince someone who has a mentally challenged or handicapped, friend/child/sibling/parent how the use of 'tard' (in any form/manner)...shows you know the definition of the above words.

I dare you.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
LOL

What "speaks volumes," are you and your ignorant buddy who don't even know what the word 'dignity,' or 'integrity,' 'decency' and 'ethics' for that matter...even mean.

So thanx for showing everyone how correct I was...again.

Now go try and convince someone who has a mentally challenged or handicapped, friend/child/sibling/parent how the use of 'tard' (in any form/manner)...shows you know the definition of the above words.

I dare you.
Oooo, I double dare you.

What a dumb @ss! You go ahead and make something out of nothing like you are a limp-wristed upset adolescent. Cry baby, cry. If I meant retard, I would say retard. I said LIBTARD, but it confused you. Take a midol and take a nap.

Hey CNM...........pull my finger...........
Old 12-23-2016, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLBM
.... like you are a limp-wristed upset adolescent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLBM
Hey CNM...........pull my finger..........

Oh the ignorant irony and flaming hypocrisy.

You are keeping me in stitches here.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:39 PM
n/a

Nixon and Reagan both recognized Trump as a leader.

I don't believe I have ever heard anyone ever say anything good about Hillary, except when they were campaigning for her. With her vulgar mouth, she didn't make very many friends, other than a rapper or two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reagan-trump.jpg (37.4 KB, 3 views)
Old 12-23-2016, 06:04 PM
n/a

Question

Quote:
Nixon and Reagan both recognized Trump as a leader.

I don't believe I have ever heard anyone ever say anything good about Hillary, except when they were campaigning for her. With her vulgar mouth, she didn't make very many friends, other than a rapper or two.

Was this photo taken before or after Nixon resigned? Was it taken before or after Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's?
Old 12-23-2016, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Was this photo taken before or after Nixon resigned? Was it taken before or after Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's?
Rough day, jan? How hard was it for you to figure that out. You do know that Reagan's presidency was after Nixon's right? The humorous thing is that even when ill, Reagan was a better president than Obie. At least a hundred times better. What does that say for your libtard Obie? Either Reagan was really, really good even ill, or Obie is really, really bad. I would say, you be the judge but from you replies today, your judgement seems to be hindered by too much seasonal eggnog.

Tags
trump, choice, education, schools, public

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.