You've just been "hood winked"

Old 12-03-2016, 04:54 PM
n/a

Default You've just been "hood winked"

Well you "Make America Great" supporters... how do you feel now that your guru has backed off of just about everything he promised you. Cleaned the swamp ? wow he plans to nominate a whole lot of big business moguls. One thing we have to give to Mr. Trump... he is the best pied piper ever.

His choice for EPA - a guy that believes global warming is a hoax
His choice for Sect. of Education - no experience, no formal education and does not believe in public schools... oh but her qualifications - she donated $9M to the Trump campaign.
And now they want to privatize your social security benefits along with medicare.
Well..... you got your man.... now we all have to live with the disaster you folks generated.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well you "Make America Great" supporters... how do you feel now that your guru has backed off of just about everything he promised you. Cleaned the swamp ? wow he plans to nominate a whole lot of big business moguls. One thing we have to give to Mr. Trump... he is the best pied piper ever.

His choice for Sect. of Education - no experience, no formal education and does not believe in public schools... oh but her qualifications - she donated $9M to the Trump campaign.
And now they want to privatize your social security benefits along with medicare.
Well..... you got your man.... now we all have to live with the disaster you folks generated.

My favorite is Rep/Dr Price, nominee for sec of HHS, who believes that women should be fired from their jobs if they use birth control. Perhaps some poster can explain the logic in that. And how are the birth control police going to be set up?
Old 12-03-2016, 05:41 PM
n/a

As some one who said over and over that this was a con, I have tried and still am trying to support what this new President might do.

I recall saying a number of times that I felt bad for Trump supporters because I felt it all was a charade, and a business exercise for the Trump co.. I sincerely hope I am wrong, but hearing today that when Nancy Pelosi called President Elect Trump and began to discuss some women issues like child care, he simply handed the phone to his daughter.

I really hope I am wrong, and try hard each day to find reasons, but he is doing nothing to reassure me, or his supporters.

He can say whatever he wants to make himself feel macho, but we need China badly, and he cannot simply turn his back on them. He can ignore conflict of interests as he is doing (based on little said about the Dec 15 announcement), but just seems that BE step forward and two back.

"She also spoke candidly about a recent phone call with Trump. At one point, she told him she wanted to work with him to promote an agenda for women.

“Which included childcare, early childhood education and paid leave, those kind of subjects,” explained Pelosi.

When asked if Trump was responsive, Pelosi replied, “Well, he put his daughter Ivanka on the phone, who is interested. So we had a good conversation in that respect.”

U
Pelosi: Trump ‘Put His Daughter On The Phone’ During First Call << CBS San Francisco
Old 12-03-2016, 06:03 PM
n/a

So sad, so holy, go to canada
Old 12-03-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Great post. Full of facts, strong solid opinions and an honest and real appraisal. Good job
Old 12-03-2016, 06:13 PM
n/a

Here they R folks the Never Trumpers.

As always with great bias

Don has a message for U

The Villages Florida
Old 12-03-2016, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here they R folks the Never Trumpers.

As always with great bias

Don has a message for U

The Villages Florida
Another sound, logical comment speaking directly to points made
Old 12-03-2016, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

So far, so good. I have no problem with him. I thought I would but I decided to support him and so far he is doing great.

Too bad you are such a poor loser. Loser with a capital "L"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (40.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-03-2016, 07:35 PM
n/a

Quote:

Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.

You think "the system" is going to let some renegade come in and destroy everything?

He's also going to spend like crazy...and borrow like crazy too.

Interest rates will go negative. What is it? 40% of the worlds sovereign bonds are negative now? Japan is full of "negativity". You PAY for them to hold your money. Did I mention they want to also ban cash? So you have no alternative from digital funds. They want to know EVERYTHING you buy. It's a marketing gold mine. EVERY monetary transaction, recorded, sold, and data mined.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
So far, so good. I have no problem with him. I thought I would but I decided to support him and so far he is doing great.

Too bad you are such a poor loser. Loser with a capital "L"
So far ? He is not President as of yet, so not sure of what you base this on.

He surely is not "draining the swamp", and is backing off a few things.

BUT, the campaign is over now. Time to follow what he can accomplish and then issue grades.

The pompous loud posts with all the chest beating should be replaced by what rewpsults and at what cost and in context.

No way to praise or criticize yet. The Carrier thing was great show..not sure what it will cost us. Even ardent supporters (see that bastion of common sense, Palin) question it, but it did make for good press.

The China/Taiwan comment I am not sure about that...seems divided on party lines.

I certainly was appalled that he lavished such praise on Pakistan, and still do not nderstand that at all.

Lots to come. Just stay up to date on issues, because he is President and that is all that counts.

I wish him well, but still am concerned about foreign relations and his seeming disinterest in certain things.

We all shall see.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
So far ? He is not President as of yet, so not sure of what you base this on.

He surely is not "draining the swamp", and is backing off a few things.

BUT, the campaign is over now. Time to follow what he can accomplish and then issue grades.

The pompous loud posts with all the chest beating should be replaced by what rewpsults and at what cost and in context.

No way to praise or criticize yet. The Carrier thing was great show..not sure what it will cost us. Even ardent supporters (see that bastion of common sense, Palin) question it, but it did make for good press.

The China/Taiwan comment I am not sure about that...seems divided on party lines.

I certainly was appalled that he lavished such praise on Pakistan, and still do not nderstand that at all.

Lots to come. Just stay up to date on issues, because he is President and that is all that counts.

I wish him well, but still am concerned about foreign relations and his seeming disinterest in certain things.

We all shall see.
Kind of contradictory you saying he is not the president yet and then telling us what he has NOT done.

You might want to use spell check. It would make your comment easier to read. Just saying. There is also an edit button. I have to use the heck out of it, myself.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 AM
n/a

OMG the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet and already the news outlets blogs, etc are saturated with propaganda both positive and negative. People just have to get a grip. This nation of ours has become too hyper partisan for its own good

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-04-2016, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
OMG the guy hasn't even been sworn in yet and already the news outlets blogs, etc are saturated with propaganda both positive and negative. People just have to get a grip. This nation of ours has become too hyper partisan for its own good

Personal Best Regards:
Only thing the media is covering are things Trump can control...

1. His worldwide business affairs, nothing new here. It IS, HAS BEEN, and WILL BE an issue until he does something.

And

2. HIS tweets and statements.

This is not on the media, and if you feel that way, you are clueless.

I want him to succeed because it is also my country but if you are President Elect, and you praise loudly a terrorist state who is the enemy of our ally (Pakistan) and step into the middle of a long accepted world wide dispute (Taiwan) and publicly insult our single largest creditor and a country we need (China) the media, worldwide will covert, it will affect financial markets, etc.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:23 AM
n/a

As Pres he's exempt on his businesses, people can complain all they want but it's legal.

But on the 15th he has press conference detailin a turnover of his biz interests to his kids...............he's not going to go beyond that with blind trusts etc.

We knew his biz holdings when he running, no one made an big issue of it because he could never win.

His tweets are great I like them

he's online right now Thousands are reading them Get with the movement Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 39m39 minutes ago

The U.S. is going to substantialy reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, but any business that leaves our country for another country,

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

fires its employees, builds a new factory or plant in the other country, and then thinks it will sell its product back into the U.S. ......

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

without retribution or consequence, is WRONG! There will be a tax on our soon to be strong border of 35% for these companies ......

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

wanting to sell their product, cars, A.C. units etc., back across the border. This tax will make leaving financially difficult, but.....

2 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

these companies are able to move between all 50 states, with no tax or tariff being charged. Please be forewarned prior to making a very ...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

expensive mistake! THE UNITED STATES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

"Donald Trump is a master of the social-media environment," said Pennsylvania-based GOP strategist Charlie Gerow.

"He's now got the ability to end-run, to bypass the national media in ways Ronald Reagan could not have imagined."
Old 12-04-2016, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know what? We don't support Trump and we don't have to go to Canada. We are just as much Americans as you and we don't want to see our country harmed by this man. There are more of us Americans who did not vote for Trump than did. You hated President Obama, primarily because he insisted on remaining a black man. You blamed him for everything that you could and no one suggested you go to Canada, though there are time when I wish you had.

Tags
trump, choice, education, schools, public

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.