You've just been "hood winked"

Old 12-04-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You know what? We don't support Trump and we don't have to go to Canada. We are just as much Americans as you and we don't want to see our country harmed by this man. There are more of us Americans who did not vote for Trump than did. You hated President Obama, primarily because he insisted on remaining a black man. You blamed him for everything that you could and no one suggested you go to Canada, though there are time when I wish you had.
The whole Canada thing started with Hollywood and was never seriously considered.

More voted for the crook, not really I don't want to get into that deep but those votes were not necessarily legal voters.

I agree to call it a draw on POP votes, but our Constitutions works on electoral votes so it a moot point.

232-306 plus the House & Senate

the map shows a lot of red????

The Villages Florida

Harm the country? really
Old 12-04-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know what? We don't support Trump and we don't have to go to Canada. We are just as much Americans as you and we don't want to see our country harmed by this man. There are more of us Americans who did not vote for Trump than did. You hated President Obama, primarily because he insisted on remaining a black man. You blamed him for everything that you could and no one suggested you go to Canada, though there are time when I wish you had.
He got elected because he acted/spoke like a white. We didn't WANT "blackness".

WHAT have blacks done that is good? What? I keep waiting for the great black achievements...REAL achievements, NOT just things for black people.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Talking

Quote:

The China/Taiwan comment I am not sure about that...seems divided on party lines.
is Trump listening to the State Department? I hope not.

Americans voted to change Washington not to obey it.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
is Trump listening to the State Department? I hope not.

Americans voted to change Washington not to obey it.
What good does angering China do? Maybe Trump wants some of his hotels on Taiwan.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:06 AM
n/a

gotta have a better comeback than hotels
Old 12-04-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
As Pres he's exempt on his businesses, people can complain all they want but it's legal.

But on the 15th he has press conference detailin a turnover of his biz interests to his kids...............he's not going to go beyond that with blind trusts etc.

We knew his biz holdings when he running, no one made an big issue of it because he could never win.

His tweets are great I like them

he's online right now Thousands are reading them Get with the movement Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 39m39 minutes ago

The U.S. is going to substantialy reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, but any business that leaves our country for another country,

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 34m34 minutes ago

fires its employees, builds a new factory or plant in the other country, and then thinks it will sell its product back into the U.S. ......

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

without retribution or consequence, is WRONG! There will be a tax on our soon to be strong border of 35% for these companies ......

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

wanting to sell their product, cars, A.C. units etc., back across the border. This tax will make leaving financially difficult, but.....

2 minutes ago

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

these companies are able to move between all 50 states, with no tax or tariff being charged. Please be forewarned prior to making a very ...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

expensive mistake! THE UNITED STATES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

"Donald Trump is a master of the social-media environment," said Pennsylvania-based GOP strategist Charlie Gerow.

"He's now got the ability to end-run, to bypass the national media in ways Ronald Reagan could not have imagined."
Just a correction to your post with all due respect.

WE DID NOT KNOW HIS BUSINESS HOLDINGS BEFORE THE ELECTION AND WE STILL DO NOT KNOW TO WHOM HE IS INDEBTED.

THIS ESPECIALLY RELATES TO COUNTRIES.

ALREADY THE CASE WITH DEUTSCHE BANK PRESENTS SERIOUS CONFLICT.

I propose this will haunt him legally..LEGALLY as well as politically until it is all on the table.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
gotta have a better comeback than hotels
If our President is making decision or public policy statements based on his own personal business interests instead of our country's business.....THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN CONSIDERATION.

He has to learn that when he speaks, and you cheer, markets are moving, policy is changing both here and all around the world.

You ASSUME that all that benefits our country, but it does not. Instability in this world breeds much negative.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just a correction to your post with all due respect.

WE DID NOT KNOW HIS BUSINESS HOLDINGS BEFORE THE ELECTION AND WE STILL DO NOT KNOW TO WHOM HE IS INDEBTED.

THIS ESPECIALLY RELATES TO COUNTRIES.

ALREADY THE CASE WITH DEUTSCHE BANK PRESENTS SERIOUS CONFLICT.

I propose this will haunt him legally..LEGALLY as well as politically until it is all on the table.

Why do you feel you need to use all CAPS, we can read

You keep bringing up the same crap he filed financial reports as required.

60 million are satisfied, his party is satisfied.

there are no legal barriers it call exemption.

Haunt his sure from the left they have nothing else
Old 12-04-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like Obie said when he won, “Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.” And the pendulum swings both ways folks.

Now, it is your turn to be the LOSERS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (40.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-04-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

why do they need to BAD losers?
Old 12-04-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

Any novice is aware that the financial filings he presented were the minimum and did not represent many issues only shown on tax returns. That is the reason that all candidates release them.

They would show his indebtness to foreign entities or countries, which is the most important. It also shows if taxes were paid, rate and any charitable contributions.

The conflict he has with everyone is foreign indebtness and to whom. There are rumors about dealings with terrorist states for examples and his refusal to even clarify that is disconcerting, and will follow him in everything he says and does.

Seems he knows that and that alone should give you pause.

The financial records you mention tell you very little about a person and that is why, all candidates BUT him released taxes.

Hope that clarifies it for you. Referring to those initial filings is simply a waste of words.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
why do they need to BAD losers?
You also wonder about bad winners.

Let's discuss the future. Election is over.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

I believe your unsupported allegations are a waste of words.

Or R they from your fake or better yet MSM outlets
Old 12-04-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Only a very stupid person would ignore the fact that Trump has not and probably never will disclose his taxes >>>
Old 12-04-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well you "Make America Great" supporters... how do you feel now that your guru has backed off of just about everything he promised you. Cleaned the swamp ? wow he plans to nominate a whole lot of big business moguls. One thing we have to give to Mr. Trump... he is the best pied piper ever.

His choice for EPA - a guy that believes global warming is a hoax
His choice for Sect. of Education - no experience, no formal education and does not believe in public schools... oh but her qualifications - she donated $9M to the Trump campaign.
And now they want to privatize your social security benefits along with medicare.
Well..... you got your man.... now we all have to live with the disaster you folks generated.
Take note of all the Trump supporters now because in a short time you'll not be able to fine anyone who will admit to having voted for this con man.

We'll never get these folks to admit it was a mistake because they will be admitting they are fools. No fool like an old fool. Too bad the country will have to pay for it.

Tags
trump, choice, education, schools, public

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.