Zachary Taylor. Happy Birthday. 12th US President.

Old 11-24-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Zachary Taylor. Happy Birthday. 12th US President.

Zachary Taylor - General, U.S. President - Biography.com

Kind of a cool birthday to have. Not as cool as 2-24 though.

Sure liked the Seal Team episode last night 11/23/2017. Thank You! SEAL TEAM - CBS.com

CBS rocks and has been rocking the 224 613 Project for a number of years.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Sure liked the S.E.A.L. episode last night 11/23/2017. Thank You!
Cool because of a murder?
Old 11-24-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Sure liked the Seal Team episode last night 11/23/2017. Thank You! SEAL TEAM - CBS.com

CBS rocks and has been rocking the 224 613 Project for a number of years.
Correction-- this was the Seal Team episode from 11/22/2017. Wednesday night.

This segment never gets old. The bookish football star - Videos - CBS News
Old 11-24-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cool because of a murder?
Recorded.

Cool because of the hurdle this was. My favorite high school teacher's daughter gets murdered on my birthday near the University of Nevada, Reno campus. 2-24-1976. The family gives me and the late John Picollo a small Memorial Scholarship in her name-- the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship. I get two BAs from the UNV Reno and start on two MAs there but drop this idea after having also abandoned law school at BYU. Get MA at the U of Denver. Get JD from the U of MN while handling maybe 40 cases as a student and then Student Director for Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners. I was connected to Minnesota Correctional Facility-- Stillwater. Work at Minneapolis Public Library and the U of MN Law Library while in law school. At some point, both at once. I believe in the Spring of 1988. Embark on my 224 613 Project because I ****ed off M. Kathleen Price and company by seemingly criticizing them for attitudes towards people who have concerns about access to practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes based on real life experiences rather than on cold hearted calculations. Because of a blacklist from law librarianship probably placed by M. Kathleen Price, I had to work from outside of the profession for which I was trained. Blacklist confirmed through calls made to Lyonette Louis-Jacques at the University of Chicago Law Library around 1992 and 1993. She had been my immediate supervisor at the U of MN Law Library. I had written all the Senators in the 1991 US Congress in an attempt to break this blacklist. Also wrote about 450 other people. Joe Biden in 1991 was no help at all-- said he would not get involved in a matter affecting one person. This while he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Laughed at going in and coming out of the Marquette University Law Library at the American Association of Law Libraries Convention in San Francisco in the Summer of 1992. Other interview cancelled by law library in San Francisco while at convention.

1993. Republicans start helping me out. Before that many Republican and some Democrat Governors had given me supportive letters in 1991 from 50 + letters I had sent US State Governors and some to Territorial Governors or Administrators. One of these supportive Senators was Orrin Hatch.

1995. Write all the US State Attorney Generals. Many supportive letters and actions by them.

I try to break blacklist all throughout the 1990s with hundreds of resumes sent to all kinds of libraries all over the United States.

And the beat goes on.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recorded.

Cool because of the hurdle this was. My favorite high school teacher's daughter gets murdered on my birthday near the University of Nevada, Reno campus. 2-24-1976. The family gives me and the late John Picollo a small Memorial Scholarship in her name-- the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship. I get two BAs from the UNV Reno and start on two MAs there but drop this idea after having also abandoned law school at BYU. Get MA at the U of Denver. Get JD from the U of MN while handling maybe 40 cases as a student and then Student Director for Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners. I was connected to Minnesota Correctional Facility-- Stillwater. Work at Minneapolis Public Library and the U of MN Law Library while in law school. At some point, both at once. I believe in the Spring of 1988. Embark on my 224 613 Project because I ****ed off M. Kathleen Price and company by seemingly criticizing them for attitudes towards people have concerns about access to practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes based on real life experiences rather than on cold hearted calculations. Because of a blacklist from law librarianship probably placed by M. Kathleen Price, I had to work from outside of the profession for which I was trained. Blacklist confirmed through calls made to Lyonette Louis-Jacques at the University of Chicago Law Library around 1992 and 1993. She had been my immediate supervisor at the U of MN Law Library. I had written all the Senators in the 1991 US Congress in an attempt to break this blacklist. Also wrote about 450 other people. Joe Biden in 1991 was no help at all-- said he would not get involved in a matter affecting one person. This while he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Laughed at going in and coming out of the Marquette University Law Library at the American Association of Law Libraries Convention in San Francisco in the Summer of 1992. Other interview cancelled by law library in San Francisco.

1993. Republicans start helping me out. Before that many Republican and some Democrat Governors had given me supportive letters in 1991 from 50 + letters I had sent US State Governors and some to Territorial Governors or Administrators. One of these Governors was Orrin Hatch.

1995. Write all the US State Attorney Generals. Many supportive letters and actions by them.

I try to break blacklist all throughout the 1990s with hundreds of resumes sent to all kinds of libraries all over the United States.

And the beat goes on.
That was very informative. Now I have a better understanding of what your project is all about now.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recorded.

Cool because of the hurdle this was. My favorite high school teacher's daughter gets murdered on my birthday near the University of Nevada, Reno campus. 2-24-1976. The family gives me and the late John Picollo a small Memorial Scholarship in her name-- the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship. I get two BAs from the UNV Reno and start on two MAs there but drop this idea after having also abandoned law school at BYU. Get MA at the U of Denver. Get JD from the U of MN while handling maybe 40 cases as a student and then Student Director for Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners. I was connected to Minnesota Correctional Facility-- Stillwater. Work at Minneapolis Public Library and the U of MN Law Library while in law school. At some point, both at once. I believe in the Spring of 1988. Embark on my 224 613 Project because I ****ed off M. Kathleen Price and company by seemingly criticizing them for attitudes towards people who have concerns about access to practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes based on real life experiences rather than on cold hearted calculations. Because of a blacklist from law librarianship probably placed by M. Kathleen Price, I had to work from outside of the profession for which I was trained. Blacklist confirmed through calls made to Lyonette Louis-Jacques at the University of Chicago Law Library around 1992 and 1993. She had been my immediate supervisor at the U of MN Law Library. I had written all the Senators in the 1991 US Congress in an attempt to break this blacklist. Also wrote about 450 other people. Joe Biden in 1991 was no help at all-- said he would not get involved in a matter affecting one person. This while he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Laughed at going in and coming out of the Marquette University Law Library at the American Association of Law Libraries Convention in San Francisco in the Summer of 1992. Other interview cancelled by law library in San Francisco while at convention.

1993. Republicans start helping me out. Before that many Republican and some Democrat Governors had given me supportive letters in 1991 from 50 + letters I had sent US State Governors and some to Territorial Governors or Administrators. One of these supportive Senators was Orrin Hatch.

And the beat goes on.
Worked three jobs at one time when at the University of Denver Graduate School of Librarianship and Information Management. Was there in 1983-1984. Had a Field Study at the Englewood Public Library, was at the Penrose Library at the U of Denver doing reference and other stuff, and as an abstractor for TrendTrac.

Met a Law Librarian at the U of Denver Al Coco whose work I admired. Had been checked out the dual MA/JD degree but he told me that the library school was being moved or something like that. Closed is the word I believe he used.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

What is in your local library for survivors/victims of crimes as well as those with a mental illness who are more often victims than the accused?
Old 11-25-2017, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Recorded.

And the beat goes on.
I wrote many other groups. 4000 victim witness assistance providers around the country over eight years 1992-2000 to see what they would like to see in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. If a received a good answer I would share that with an array of other good responses with the media, librarians, lawyers, publishers, CEOs, psychiarists, psychologists, public health experts, writers, etc.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wrote many other groups. 4000 victim witness assistance providers around the country over eight years 1992-2000 to see what they would like to see in libraries of all kinds for survivors/victims of crimes. If a received a good answer I would share that with an array of other good responses with the media, librarians, lawyers, publishers, CEOs, psychiarists, psychologists, public health experts, writers, etc.
Started sending e-mails to a few hundred people CCed in around 2000 and through about 2004 or 2005 before we moved to the Villages where I started looking for some other kind of platform. Then started posting on Talk of the Villages in July of 2007 as a possible way to tell my story which does involve many other people.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Started sending e-mails to a few hundred people CCed in around 2000 and through about 2004 or 2005 before we moved to the Villages where I started looking for some other kind of platform. Then started posting on Talk of the Villages in July of 2007 as a possible way to tell my story which does involve many other people.
Hope people saw this.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hope people saw this.
Why?
Old 11-26-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

If you actually wanted people to see it, wouldn't it make more sense to explain the details of your project in a thread titled something like: "Project 224 613 - The Details".. Instead of something about Zachary Taylor?
Old 11-26-2017, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If you actually wanted people to see it, wouldn't it make more sense to explain the details of your project in a thread titled something like: "Project 224 613 - The Details".. Instead of something about Zachary Taylor?
Or maybe have a website?
Old 11-26-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or maybe have a website?
I already suggested that but got "Troll Leaped" lol
Old 11-26-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Yo buddy Tal

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xXPa6zYzX0nfO/giphy.gif

Tags
birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.