Old 05-24-2016, 09:32 PM
n/a

Default Literature or Film vs. Fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Zero Dark Thirty*(2013) - Rotten Tomatoes

How realistic did this seem to you?
Zero Dark Thirty: fact vs fiction - Telegraph

I enjoyed seeing the movie again but had a real problem believing parts of it.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:36 AM
n/a

Propaganda...
Old 05-25-2016, 03:51 AM
n/a

I find it disturbing that military personnel speak publicly about such events and that is especially true of members of Seal Team 6. Their anonymity was a weapon in itself. their anonymity gave them their mystic The old refrain "loose lips sink ships" is sage advice. what's wrong with our military leaders for allowing these breaches?

In that then the so called Shooter in Seal Team 6 should have never commented about the accuracy of the movie.

One poster called it propaganda. The critics and viewers opinion is of little consequence If you recall this movie was dismissed out of hand by the liberal Hollywood elites
as they did with Clint Eastwood's Sniper. Its all political motiviation they hate war disregarding security of a nation. they love climate change, green everything. These narcissist, many who would otherwise have been failures in life actually believe celebrity bestows upon them intelligence because they are so worldly, so loved so pampered. Sean Penn comes to mind

I enjoy a good movie and I do admire a good actor such as Bryan Cranston for his/her acting ability but beyond that well too many are just full of thrmselves

Too many progressives are damaging to America's health
and the Hollywood elites are the worse of a bad lot

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-25-2016, 03:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I find it disturbing that military personnel speak publicly about such events and that is especially true of members of Seal Team 6. Their anonymity was a weapon in itself. their anonymity gave them their mystic The old refrain "loose lips sink ships" is sage advice. what's wrong with our military leaders for allowing these breaches?

In that then the so called Shooter in Seal Team 6 should have never commented about the accuracy of the movie.

One poster called it propaganda. The critics and viewers opinion is of little consequence If you recall this movie was dismissed out of hand by the liberal Hollywood elites
as they did with Clint Eastwood's Sniper. Its all political motiviation they hate war disregarding security of a nation. they love climate change, green everything. These narcissist, many who would otherwise have been failures in life actually believe celebrity bestows upon them intelligence because they are so worldly, so loved so pampered. Sean Penn comes to mind

I enjoy a good movie and I do admire a good actor such as Bryan Cranston for his/her acting ability but beyond that well too many are just full of thrmselves

Too many progressives are damaging to America's health
and the Hollywood elites are the worse of a bad lot

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
realistic, dark, thirty

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.