Zika microcephaly baby born in Florida

Old 09-09-2016, 09:55 PM
n/a

Default Zika microcephaly baby born in Florida

First baby with Zika-related microcephaly born in Florida

I feel sorry for the mother. I blame Obama for burdening our taxpayers. Can we pay for all the world's zika babies.

Stop the madness.

The Villages Florida

Vote Trump
Old 09-10-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Zika is going to make someone very wealthy. Just another scam based on someone taking advantage of the ignorant.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:25 AM
n/a

Yes...bring in the DISEASED so it spreads here... F'ing idiots, GREEDY idiots, killing us for a few bucks.

WHY do we bring in all these "nobody's" for treatment when we have our OWN poor who need treatment too.

This woman from Haiti will never amount to anything, nor will her spawn. They're BOTH carriers now and any mosquito that bites them can pick it up and transmit it.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes...bring in the DISEASED so it spreads here... F'ing idiots, GREEDY idiots, killing us for a few bucks.

WHY do we bring in all these "nobody's" for treatment when we have our OWN poor who need treatment too.

This woman from Haiti will never amount to anything, nor will her spawn. They're BOTH carriers now and any mosquito that bites them can pick it up and transmit it.
Don't have a coronary. Not everything in life has to be related to your racist view. Your rants are getting more bitter and miserable every day. Why don't you give yourself a vacation and go visit another country? I understand South Africa is very pretty this time of year.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't have a coronary. Not everything in life has to be related to your racist view. Your rants are getting more bitter and miserable every day. Why don't you give yourself a vacation and go visit another country? I understand South Africa is very pretty this time of year.
There you go AGAIN...proving my own point.

You want me to go to the WORST of places...and you choose BLACK places...Somalia is mentioned, S Africa, both black hellholes.

Why wouldn't you banish me somewhere I'd WANT to go? The Norwegian countries? No, you want me sent to the the lowest of low...a BLACK country.

They're NOT like us.

I guess it's frustration? Talking to so many obtuse "walls" who either don't listen or can't comprehend the importance of a hispanic majority and increasing welfare participation rates.

We're literally doomed as a country. If nothing changes to stop it, we're hispanic within 30 years. "pulse dos para inglés" will be the norm.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
There you go AGAIN...proving my own point.

You want me to go to the WORST of places...and you choose BLACK places...Somalia is mentioned, S Africa, both black hellholes.

Why wouldn't you banish me somewhere I'd WANT to go? The Norwegian countries? No, you want me sent to the the lowest of low...a BLACK country.

They're NOT like us.

I guess it's frustration? Talking to so many obtuse "walls" who either don't listen or can't comprehend the importance of a hispanic majority and increasing welfare participation rates.

We're literally doomed as a country. If nothing changes to stop it, we're hispanic within 30 years. "pulse dos para inglés" will be the norm.
It was a joke, knowing how you feel about blacks. However, South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, regardless of who lives there.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was a joke, knowing how you feel about blacks. However, South Africa is one of the most beautiful places in the world, regardless of who lives there.
Like I've said before cemetery would be a good start, and I could only hope the people taking care of the graves are the very ones that are hated the most!
Old 09-10-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's STILL a hellhole and it's a former "white" place now run by blacks. The country is in chaos now that the whites are gone and blacks are in control. Utilities don't work, it's a murder capital (like EVERY black place), it's becoming run down, just like Haiti, Jamaica, and the other former white, now black places.

This is what happens EVERYWHERE that blacks/hispanics gain a majority and gain control.

You ignore it at your peril. Your prodigies peril...
Old 09-10-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's STILL a hellhole and it's a former "white" place now run by blacks. The country is in chaos now that the whites are gone and blacks are in control. Utilities don't work, it's a murder capital (like EVERY black place), it's becoming run down, just like Haiti, Jamaica, and the other former white, now black places.

This is what happens EVERYWHERE that blacks/hispanics gain a majority and gain control.

You ignore it at your peril. Your prodigies peril...
That's life.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's life.
That's defeatist.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's defeatist.
Not defeatist, just being pragmatic. I believe that one lives longer if one does not dwell on hate. I only consider something if I have a solution. Otherwise, it goes to the back of my mind until some sort of solution presents itself. Stress doesn't solve anything.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not defeatist, just being pragmatic. I believe that one lives longer if one does not dwell on hate. I only consider something if I have a solution. Otherwise, it goes to the back of my mind until some sort of solution presents itself. Stress doesn't solve anything.
You're being invaded by diseased 3rd worlders...what do you do? What do you do?
Old 09-11-2016, 11:00 AM
n/a

Zika Doubled Birth Defect Rate in Brazil, Study Shows - NBC News

Protect yourself.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're being invaded by diseased 3rd worlders...what do you do? What do you do?
Like you did, marry them if they are available.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like you did, marry them if they are available.
MARRY? Are you kidding? A man is a FOOL to marry these days. You'll lose everything if she decides to leave you. We need to stop men from marrying. What's the point? There's enough free milk to go around.

Tags
pay, vote, florida, born, baby

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.