Hacienda Golf Course maintenance

Closed Thread
Old 07-20-2021, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scudder View Post
This complaint reminds me of a few years ago when a Glenview resident complained that the short bridge by the duck pond was changed from an arch to a flat wooden bridge. She thought it hurt the look of the neighborhood or something like that. Some people just like to complain about something.
Arch bridges are nicer to look at. Just saying.
Old 07-21-2021, 05:59 AM

I don't think you understand grass. It will not grow reliably under trees.
Old 07-21-2021, 07:39 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,319 Times in 462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers999 View Post
Has anybody reading this played this course recently? I'd like to go back but dont want the same thing.
I played The Lakes last night and thought it was in really good shape. Nice cropped, full fairways, deep rough and the greens are in great shape. The cart paths really suck though.
Old 07-25-2021, 01:10 PM
Default Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
I played The Lakes last night and thought it was in really good shape. Nice cropped, full fairways, deep rough and the greens are in great shape. The cart paths really suck though.
I am just curious why “the cart paths suck?”
Old 07-25-2021, 02:03 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
I am just curious why “the cart paths suck?”
Broken and uneven concrete.........everywhere ......
Old 07-29-2021, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley View Post
I played Lakes this morning and I have to agree with you, it is in good shape. My playing partner and I agreed that we would be back.
I'm thinking that maybe it was the Oaks course that gave me the willies. When teeing off on the first hole at Lakes today, the starter mentioned that the Oaks course was wide open and I was welcomed to play that in lieu of Lakes. This just confirms my suspicion that something's wrong with Oaks. Has anybody reading this played this course recently?
The Palms course, across the street, was not that bad the last time I played it, as I recall.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:09 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,538 Times in 585 Posts

Quote:
I played La Hacienda several weeks ago and won't go back there anytime soon. The conditions were terrible. I heard a rumor that TV does not run it anymore because they're mad about the apartment thing and want to punish the locals. Has anybody reading this played this course recently? I'd like to go back but dont want the same thing.
“Punish the locals?” This isnt kindergarten where the little girls snub each other because one has a prettier outfit than the other. Whoever related that rumor to you needs to find something of substance to occuppy their mind. I notice that there are many people who constantly complain about TV. Well……..get some boxes, hire a mover and take your life elsewhere if you can find someplace that could make you happy. Theres not a sealed bubble around TV. Youre allowed to move!
Old 08-06-2021, 07:16 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
I played Lakes this morning and I have to agree with you, it is in good shape. My playing partner and I agreed that we would be back.
I'm thinking that maybe it was the Oaks course that gave me the willies. When teeing off on the first hole at Lakes today, the starter mentioned that the Oaks course was wide open and I was welcomed to play that in lieu of Lakes. This just confirms my suspicion that something's wrong with Oaks. Has anybody reading this played this course recently?
The Palms course, across the street, was not that bad the last time I played it, as I recall.

I played the Oaks late afternoon yesterday. Nobody on but me. Two reasons why it was wide open, more restrictions because of the rain and it's a tighter course, that makes it harder with those restrictions. It's in really great shape, the greens are awesome. And I might add the cart paths are in much better shape than my comment about Lakes
Old 08-11-2021, 06:43 AM

You must be like me, hitting the ball from the woods. Lol
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, greens, hacienda, hole, pictures

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.