Villages GPS

Old 02-13-2024, 04:03 PM
Angry Villages GPS

I signed up in November 2023, and paid the $6.99 for annual Village GPS subscription. Today February 13, it wants me sign up again and pay another $6.99. Does anyone else have same issue?

Village GPS responded with a quick solution to the above. Quite impressed. Thank you.

Last edited by CJPerryman; 02-13-2024 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Satisfactory outcome.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:24 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJPerryman View Post
I signed up in November 2023, and paid the $6.99 for annual Village GPS subscription. Today February 13, it wants me sign up again and pay another $6.99. Does anyone else have same issue?
There was an issue & it was resolved. I don't remember the details, but if you search this forum you might be able to find the discussions. I think you might just ignore the message & try to see if the app works. I think it likely it will work. (Don't re-sign up & don't re-pay, just try to use the app).
Old 02-13-2024, 04:50 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJPerryman View Post

Village GPS responded with a quick solution to the above. Quite impressed. Thank you.
Hi! We responded to your email within 15 minutes and are here to help!
Just reply to that same email, and we'll take care of everything for you.

For anyone else experiencing issues, feel free to email us directly at VillagesGPS@gmail.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

We're happy to assist.
Villages GPS Team
Old 03-19-2024, 07:58 PM
Default I have the same issue!

Purchased new phone, transferred the Villages GPS app over to the new phone, now it will not allow me to use the app unless I repay the $6.99 fee again.
Sent several emails today, no reply. Hopefully someone on the app team sees this post. Not happy right now with the service I am receiving!
Old 03-19-2024, 08:06 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCDeemer View Post
Purchased new phone, transferred the Villages GPS app over to the new phone, now it will not allow me to use the app unless I repay the $6.99 fee again.
Sent several emails today, no reply. Hopefully someone on the app team sees this post. Not happy right now with the service I am receiving!
Hi, I’m sorry to hear this.
I just checked our spam and junk folder and don’t see any emails.

Please send us an email at villagesgps@gmail.com.

We will make it right for you.

If anyone reading this has any issues, please email us.

Best Regards,
Villages GPS Team

Tags
$6.99, villages, pay, sign, today

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.