Colder Than Average

Closed Thread
Old 10-07-2023, 04:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
The past, AKA History is pretty well known by experts (Historians). Maybe each and every detail is not known. And as to the future, I have just relayed what scientists predict - that the whole earth will HEAT UP increasingly for the next 8 years at least. And it won't stop HEATING UP until about 70% of worldwide vehicle sales are E-vehicles in order to decrease CO2 leaving the exhaust pipes of IC engines!
And some "predict" the end of the world in five years. Sorry, too late to fix it so you might as well enjoy the heat. I am.
Remember, CO2 is your friend.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
He also completely ignores the increased water vapor in the atmosphere from the underwater volcano eruptions, which cause MORE heat buildup than CO2... Not to mention the other massive volcano eruptions that spew more CO2 into the atmosphere than man does...
These must be "man made/caused" volcanoes. I am sure that if we all pitch in a throw(I mean invest) a minute trillion bucks into a study, we can stop all volcano eruptions. I doubt it will stop climate change, but it will look real good and enable the creation of more millionaires/billionaires.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Sage

Record highs in the summer is caused by "global warming" and record lows in the winter is also caused by "global warming." Thank goodness for global warming so that we will have "climate change." C'mon folks, if we all just pitch in and skip a few games of golf and a few ribeyes every week, we can subsidize a bunch of poor scientists while they study how climate change effects the sexual habits of field mice.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:31 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
The past, AKA History is pretty well known by experts (Historians). Maybe each and every detail is not known. And as to the future, I have just relayed what scientists predict - that the whole earth will HEAT UP increasingly for the next 8 years at least. And it won't stop HEATING UP until about 70% of worldwide vehicle sales are E-vehicles in order to decrease CO2 leaving the exhaust pipes of IC engines!
1. Any idiot can claim to be an expert.
2. No one (expert or not) has ever successfully predicted climate change.
3. No one can predict the future - especially experts.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Feynman.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	100524  
Old 10-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
These must be "man made/caused" volcanoes. I am sure that if we all pitch in a throw(I mean invest) a minute trillion bucks into a study, we can stop all volcano eruptions. I doubt it will stop climate change, but it will look real good and enable the creation of more millionaires/billionaires.
I say we go back to tossing virgins into the volcanos...

Of course, we'd have to look outside TV to find one...

-Tom Petty
Closed Thread

Tags
colder, cooling, ice, age, year

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.