Did You Feel The Burn?

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2023, 08:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

There is a whole lot more to it. The Great Climate Change Debate — Divided We Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazjaz View Post
The climate change hoax has been around for 50 years and people keep buying the kool aide.
Old 02-25-2023, 08:46 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazjaz View Post
The climate change hoax has been around for 50 years and people keep buying the kool aide.
And now they can buy "climate friendly" food at Paneras.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:05 AM

Only 87? OMG, you just can't trust those weather people.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:05 AM
Default Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounding View Post
Five days ago, weather channels nationwide screamed that on Feb 23 (today), Orlando would experience its first ever, record-breaking, February temperature of 91 degrees Fahrenheit -- thereby confirming man-made global warming. Busted. It only got up to 87 degrees. This is what happens when you force CO2 into weather models.
Why not return to cave man weather prediction, walk out of cave, sun is shining, will be nice day for hunting.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:07 AM

Climate change hoax? Enjoy your Kool Ade.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:15 AM

No data to support global warming. Seriously? I'm curious as to where you get your info. Get over your fear of the term "global warming" and do some real research. Compare the ice caps 100 years ago to today and then look at how quickly they have melted in a shorter period of time in history. Just because you deny global warming doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,380 Times in 2,520 Posts

Climate change is real.
In my 80+ years on this earth, it is a fact the weather has changed.
Winters are warmer, summers are definitely getting drier, and extremes of wind and rain are quite noticeable.
The trillion dollar question?
Is it man made?

All answers on a separate piece of paper please!!
Old 02-25-2023, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Five days ago, weather channels nationwide screamed that on Feb 23 (today), Orlando would experience its first ever, record-breaking, February temperature of 91 degrees Fahrenheit -- thereby confirming man-made global warming. Busted. It only got up to 87 degrees. This is what happens when you force CO2 into weather models.
Don't you have anything better to do. with your time?
Old 02-25-2023, 12:20 PM
Default Feel the burn

Quote:
No report that I saw linked the PREDICTED record temperature to CLIMATE change, which is real but has no meaning relative to one day of WEATHER.
Old 02-25-2023, 12:35 PM

Climate alarmists are costing us, trillions in wasted tax money, we all want clean, air and water, but what they’re doing is just trying to grab the power from all of us and control us, stop it!
Old 02-25-2023, 12:37 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Climate change is real.
Winters are warmer, summers are definitely getting drier, and extremes of wind and rain are quite noticeable.
Is it man made?

Wishful thinking is no substitute for data. Here is some from NOAA ...
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	WetDry.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	97084  
Old 02-25-2023, 12:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
Climate change is real.
Is it man made?

And then there's snow on the beach -- at where ??? ... https://twitter.com/TonyClimate/stat...01830151979010
Old 02-25-2023, 01:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Wishful thinking is no substitute for data. Here is some from NOAA ...
That's great news! For the past couple of years we've been reading about the droughts in the west, the Colorado river running slow, the reservoir level dropping, the Mississippi being low, ski resorts closing in Switzerland due to lack of snow, and ice fishing in New England in jeopardy due to lack of ice. In my personal experience I remember feet of snow in my backyard about 45 years ago but recently only one or two storms with less than 4 inches of snow. It is tremendously good to hear that all that is fake news!

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 02-25-2023, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loweglor View Post
No data to support global warming. Seriously? I'm curious as to where you get your info. Get over your fear of the term "global warming" and do some real research. Compare the ice caps 100 years ago to today and then look at how quickly they have melted in a shorter period of time in history. Just because you deny global warming doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Don’t waste your time on these brainwashed idiots who watch their favorite propaganda station all the time. They don’t even know the difference between climate and weather and they’ve been fooled into thinking the fossil-fuel industry is less biased than people who have dedicated their lives to understanding climate. I can’t believe they actually think scientists have more to gain than the fossil-fuel industry.
Old 02-25-2023, 01:46 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill14564 View Post
That's great news! For the past couple of years we've been reading about the droughts in the west, the Colorado river running slow, the reservoir level dropping, the Mississippi being low, ski resorts closing in Switzerland due to lack of snow, and ice fishing in New England in jeopardy due to lack of ice. In my personal experience I remember feet of snow in my backyard about 45 years ago but recently only one or two storms with less than 4 inches of snow. It is tremendously good to hear that all that is fake news!
And there's the problem. People now talk about the WEST, when in reality, and climatologically, it is still the DESERT Southwest. Why are the lakes lowering ever faster ... any why are more people watering lawns in the middle of Deserts? And regarding less snow, etc ... well of course ... because we are still thawing out from the Little Ice Age. Get used to it. In the meantime, as the earth gets warmer, the air can hold more moisture -- and that's why, on a global scale, the climate is wetter. This is all in the climate history literature, which the media purposely avoids.
Closed Thread

Tags
degrees, weather, fahrenheit, confirming, man-made

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.