Hot Halloween

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounding View Post
Those who alter data had record heat, while the observed data shows otherwise. Hear more at the Weather Club.
"Those who alter data had record heat" ....this seems to imply that most ALL of the world's climate scientists got together and formed a disinformation campaign when they say that the last 8 years have been the hottest on record. And then it MUST BE disinformation when the scientists are saying that their ocean measurements show ocean levels rising at an alarming pace. And ALL those scientists who are worried about melting glaciers in Antarctica must also be in on this great conspiracy. And ALL the ordinary people around The Villages who say that this last summer was UNUSUALLY HOT must be disingenuous.
......It is the same as saying that the whole parade is out of step except for my little Johnny boy.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Only the indoctrinated believe our climate is man-made. The data clearly shows earth's climate has cycles -- all explained in The Weather Club -- such as the important AMO cycle which is reflected in the climate temperature record ... which is why the media will never show it.
I wonder if the Great Villages Weather Club has lots of former executives from the oil and gas industry?
Old 11-02-2023, 05:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
The funny thing is that others want to use others money for their personal beliefs ... instead of using their own money to finance their beliefs ... including the belief in higher taxes to fix a non-problem -- because there is no climate crisis -- just climate alarmism.
That's a NOVEL solution to the problem of Planetary Warming. Just have NO solution. Just pretend that there is NO PROBLEM. And dust off poor old Al Gore and throw that MEAN boogeyman under the bus.
.......I LOVE how they pretend that glaciers in Antarctica are NOT melting into the ocean. And the worldwide scientists that are measuring the rise in ocean level must all thousands of them be hallucinating.
..........Next thing you know a "flat earth society" will spring up in here in la la Land.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayedends View Post
No, they are fleeing corrupt governments. More CO2 has actually made the planet greener.
Excessive CO2 is bleaching all the earth's coral reefs and hurting the US and other countries' fishing industries. Excessive CO2 has risen up to the upper atmosphere and is reflecting the sun's energy back to the earth causing the record temperatures observed right here in the Gulf of Mexico and throughout the whole earth in the last 8 years. It is causing the migration of people from the South and Central America into the US (illegally). The same is going on from Africa into Europe. All these things prove Global Warming.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayedends View Post
I can sell you some carbon credits if you'd like?

The number of catastrophic climate predictions that have come true since I was a child in the 70s is exactly 0.
Here on my planet Earth, we are observing thousands and thousands of animal extinctions in recent years due to Global Warming. This is happening on land AND in the oceans. I believe that thousands are greater than ZERO.
Old 11-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Name one climate forecast Gore got right ....
North Pole ice IS rapidly going away. That's why there are so many countries mining lithium and other minerals there.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:52 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Have we so quickly forgotten Hurricane Otis and Hurricane Ian.......one of the strongest hurricanes in History?
So what ... there are big hurricanes every year. However, the big deal is that globally, hurricanes are decreasing -- thanks to global warming and more CO2. PS ... in all cases ... data trumps climate alarmists' narratives.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	hurricane.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	100977  
Old 11-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
"Those who alter data had record heat" ....this seems to imply that most ALL of the world's climate scientists got together and formed a disinformation campaign when they say that the last 8 years have been the hottest on record. And then it MUST BE disinformation when the scientists are saying that their ocean measurements show ocean levels rising at an alarming pace. And ALL those scientists who are worried about melting glaciers in Antarctica must also be in on this great conspiracy. And ALL the ordinary people around The Villages who say that this last summer was UNUSUALLY HOT must be disingenuous.
......It is the same as saying that the whole parade is out of step except for my little Johnny boy.
People have short memories.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	July.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	100978  
Old 11-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
North Pole ice IS rapidly going away. That's why there are so many countries mining lithium and other minerals there.
What country sits at the North Pole that has these minerals?
Old 11-02-2023, 10:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitley View Post
The increased rotation of the globe is due to Global Warming. Remember balancing a tube with a photo over a light bulb and the photo would rotate. The warmer the bulb the faster the rotation. Same thing.
In my study I found deforestation the problem earth lighter and less wind resistance? Therefore top spins faster…. Now pay me..
Old 11-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Sage

Quote:

Name one?
Old 11-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
I wonder if the Great Villages Weather Club has lots of former executives from the oil and gas industry?
I don’t understanding you’re wondering….
Old 11-02-2023, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Excessive CO2 is bleaching all the earth's coral reefs and hurting the US and other countries' fishing industries. Excessive CO2 has risen up to the upper atmosphere and is reflecting the sun's energy back to the earth causing the record temperatures observed right here in the Gulf of Mexico and throughout the whole earth in the last 8 years. It is causing the migration of people from the South and Central America into the US (illegally). The same is going on from Africa into Europe. All these things prove Global Warming.

Northern South America has a similar climate to the United States. If people are leaving those areas for North America, it is because they have been drawn to the free stuff being offered to them.

People should know that the seasons in South America are the reverse of that in the Northern Hemisphere. Then again, maybe some do not.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:01 AM

Quote:
The Coral Reefs have been bouncing back for years.

This coral reef resurrected itself — and showed scientists how to replicate it : NPR
Old 11-03-2023, 06:49 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,091 Times in 298 Posts

My daughter in Chicago got 2 inches of "global warming" on Halloween. Not a record though. That would be the 0.2 inches Chicago received on October 8, 2000.

This year's early snow was closer to the 1.2 inches Chicago got 100 years before the invention of "Climate Change", on Oct 28, 1906. So does that mean the climate is changing back to what it was before the scam was invented?

No, we don't count measurements that conflict with the theory -- the one that says only communists get to burn all the carbon they want, while we evil capitalists must get by on windmills, solar farms, and cars, all made in China.
Closed Thread

Tags
decreasing, tomorrow, nov, 1st, hurricanes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.