The Schwarzschild Equation

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2023, 06:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I guess that I should be happy with some limited attempt to debate the actual issues (with just a slight dash of snark). That is an improvement over some. I guess that I can MOSTLY agree with the statement, "double the population, double the CO2". I will agree if the population is total worldwide and averages in BOTH 1st world and 3rd world populations because the 1st world produces much more CO2 pollution. That is why US and China populations are so important and why illegal immigration into the US is a SERIOUSLY bad issue.
......Yes, people have always migrated, but the migration that I am talking about is RECENT (10 years) migration caused by MAN-MADE CLIMATE-HEAT ruining their crops and forcing them Northward. Obviously, they are NOT migrating southward toward the Equator.
Recent migration is all about $$$... They've been told they'll get free housing, healthcare, education etc, etc, etc...

It has nothing to do with CO2...

And TV, Texas, Arizona, etc are FULL of people who migrated south...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 06:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
No. I meant what I wrote. And I do act rationally given the world I live in. And I assume you believe you act rationally, also.
Then your point is moot...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 07:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
You can be more creative than that.
He could, but that would result in, yet another vacation...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 07:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
talk about johnny one note!
Funny how no one can answer that simple question...

I'd wager if someone could give an answer, he'd stop asking the question...

-Tom Petty
Old 12-24-2023, 07:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,671 Times in 1,506 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMintzer View Post
Funny how no one can answer that simple question...

I'd wager if someone could give an answer, he'd stop asking the question...
Nah! He doesn't want an answer. He wants somebody to bite on his plastic lure, do the research and present it on a platter for him. And then, after all the work was done double checked, peer reviewed, he would just deny everything and go back his comfortable falsehoods, to see if he can suck anyone else into the nonsense. IMHO, of course! He is a fisherman. And fishermen are famous for telling tails.
Old 12-24-2023, 08:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
talk about johnny one note!
Yet bet. It's the core question fueling the fake climate crisis. Do you know the answer? How much did "man-made" CO2 warm the earth last year?
Old 12-24-2023, 10:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
You can be more creative than that.
Ok, the Comedy news network.
Old 12-24-2023, 10:16 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,095 Times in 374 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I guess that I should be happy with some limited attempt to debate the actual issues (with just a slight dash of snark). That is an improvement over some. I guess that I can MOSTLY agree with the statement, "double the population, double the CO2". I will agree if the population is total worldwide and averages in BOTH 1st world and 3rd world populations because the 1st world produces much more CO2 pollution. That is why US and China populations are so important and why illegal immigration into the US is a SERIOUSLY bad issue.
......Yes, people have always migrated, but the migration that I am talking about is RECENT (10 years) migration caused by MAN-MADE CLIMATE-HEAT ruining their crops and forcing them Northward. Obviously, they are NOT migrating southward toward the Equator.
You ignore comment about accepting that record exists of multiple periods of global warming and global cooling much more drastic than your year 2023 hottest year on record. All of which occurred prior to any man made influence.

Of course, that would dispel the suggetions that the 2020 years are the hottest years "Ever", and that man is totally at fault. Also ignored is that scientists have stated we are still on the downside of the last Ice age.
You also don't mention solutions that you have implemented to particpate in reducing the problem .

Again, not saying that man does not impact global temperature. Man has drained swamps, reclaimed land from the sea, cleared forests, created huge concrete hot spots, mined and drilled for fuel to power equipment and heat and cool homes. We all walk around in our 98.6 F bodies transferring heat to the environment.

The earth is wrapped in a blanket of air. The lower level is called by some, the Troposphere and because of gravity the densest air. This level is about 6.8 miles (11KM) thick. The temperature in this area decreases by about 11.7 F per Kilo or 117 F within the 6.8 mile. After that we have the stratosphere which goes from 6.8 miles to 31 miles. The first 12 miles of the stratosphere has a constant temperature and then a raise due to the Ozone Layer.

The point is that the earth is in a virtual see thru thermos bottle. The heat is not coming from the gases that make the air. The heat is coming primarily from the radiation from the sun and secondarily from sources on the earth. The air also gets its heat from the sources. Night time and temp decreases, no sun. Cloudy and temp decreases, no sun. Winter less sun, temp decreases. Summer more sun, temp increases.

Farmer Jones has 1000 cows. No impact, Farmer Smith slaughtered 1000 cows.
Old 12-25-2023, 06:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
Ok, the Comedy news network.
Among those in the intelligence community, it is referred to as the "Classified News Network"
Old 12-25-2023, 06:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Originally Posted by jimjamuser:
"I am merely the messenger. It is NOT a good idea to "shoot the messenger". It is generally better to argue against the MESSAGE. We all seem to be in general agreement that 2023 was the HOTTEST in recorded history."

Not in recorded history, which goes back some 5,500-6,000 years----in the history of weather records, which goes back about 150 years. And I doubt "we all" agree on that either, depending on the methodology used, which changed in 1977---only 46 years ago

I'm just hoping 2024 is one of the coolest years on record, so "we all" can stop hearing how 2023 was so warm and the beginning of a trend.
PS: we are in a warming trend, but it began 20,000 years ago WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM MAN.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Whether you anticipate snowmen or puddles in the future)
Old 12-25-2023, 07:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

I'm still waiting for someone to answer the question: How much did mankind contribute to climate change, CO2 increase, etc. over what would naturally occur. So far, the only answers is that since there are more humans on earth than at another time, there MUST be a correlation between the increase in CO2 and Global Warming. The answering solution seems to be that we must get rid of all mankind to stop the Climate from changing. Another answer that seems to be a skipping record (vinyl type) is that Australia does everything better than us. It reminds me of some folks theory that in order to lower crime rates, we must raise the income level (throw money at the problem) of all those that make less than the rest of us that worked for our level of lifestyle. Because everyone knows that crime is related to being impoverished, not because one is lazy or evil. In order to rid everyone of a bias or prejudice, laws must be made that makes anything that one does not agree with a violation (hate speech) of the law.
And yet, a simple question like "how much did mankind contribute to Global Warming/Climate Change" results in tap dancing to avoid answering. Just show me proof, that's all. It's kind of hard for me to consider some of the supposed proof when there is also proof that much of the US of A was underwater at a certain period in the past. That dinosaurs roamed the world and required great amounts of vegetation, and the world had to warmer to sustain enough vegetation to feed them.
Just show me the proof that mankind has caused Global Warming and not the natural ecological recurring changes that would happen regardless of a human populated Earth. Simple question. Saying there is a larger population therefore the climate is warmer is just like saying there are no more dinosaurs on Earth, therefore that must have caused the ICE AGE.
Just my two cents. Personally, I don't think that throwing a trillion bucks of someone else's money into the research of the subject is something that we should be considering. Donations should be voluntary, not mandatory. Let those that insist on this folly, provide voluntary funding/donations to the cause. I guarantee that if there was no money involved, there would be very little interest in the subject.
Old 12-25-2023, 07:22 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
I guarantee that if there was no money involved, there would be very little interest in the subject.
Hear, hear!
Old 12-25-2023, 07:26 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post

I'm just hoping 2024 is one of the coolest years on record, so "we all" can stop hearing how 2023 was so warm and the beginning of a trend.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Whether you anticipate snowmen or
puddles in the future)
Merry Christmas! G E & to all! 🎄🎄
Closed Thread

Tags
equation, co2, saturation, aspect, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.