The Schwarzschild Equation

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2023, 06:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Right, Hollywood is dying to make that Schwarzschild movie. But since someone mentioned CLIMATE, I would just remind people that 2023 was a banner year for climate RECORDS. Because 2023 was the HOTTEST IN RECORDED HISTORY. REAL climate scientists have stated that the next 8 years will continue to be HOTTER and HOTTER worldwide. This morning on TV Dr. Vin Gupta (please Google him) had some VERY dire warnings about human health from the elevated temperatures like 2023. it is even affecting human life spans (negatively). Disease and new disease transmissibility will increase. Asthma will increase due to increased temperatures. Crime will increase due to increased human irritability.
..........It is almost humorous how REALLY BIG this problem is and simultaneously how LITTLE US Government agencies are doing about it. Talk about our grandchildren all we want, but most people don't REALIZE that we are leaving them with an almost UNLIVABLE planet. And people wonder why migrants are moving NORTH (think about THAT) !!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1HggcfnHpo

On your bicycle again I see.

“ Disease and new disease transmissibility will increase“ especially man made lab generated viruses 🦠. We know why migrants are moving north, it has nothing to do with weather.

Last edited by Topspinmo; 12-22-2023 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-22-2023, 06:57 PM

Sorry I thought the article was some kind of equation related to Howard Schwartz's
heirs in the villages.
Old 12-22-2023, 07:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You are correct that "global warming occurs slowly"---in repetitive cycles of about 100,000 YEARS. All without any influence by humans. (It is the only part of your post that is correct)
OK so some people believe that Global Warming is NOT caused by mankind. But, I believe that I read that 95% of climate scientists believe that GW IS caused by MAN (AND SPECIFICALLY CO2 pollution). No one is disagreeing that throughout long, LONG term geological time there has been warming and cooling centuries of time. There are fossils of equatorial plants buried in the Arctic zone. I am arguing and repeating climate scientists that are talking about THIS century and really about the last 7 years when climate change has caused increasingly warmer years WORLDWIDE (caused by man). Now we are at the end of 2023 which has been RECORDED as the HOTTEST in recorded history (not geological time, but right now time). No one can deny that 2023 was the record HOTTEST year. No one, no way , no how. That is just what it is ........and we MUST live with that fact and find a SOLUTION. And a part (a subset) of the problem is all of the people scurrying northward from the equator towards and into the US. They are driven northward by the HEAT, which we all know we felt right here in TV land in the summer, which was just part of the WORLDWIDE record HEAT of 2023. Dr Vin Gupta was just on TV this morning going over the BAD HEALTH effects of the 2023 record HEAT (PLEASE GOOGLE THAT)
Old 12-22-2023, 07:09 PM
Sage

OK so some people believe that Global Warming is NOT caused by mankind. But, I believe that I read that 95% of climate scientists believe that GW IS caused by MAN (AND SPECIFICALLY CO2 pollution). No one is disagreeing that throughout long, LONG term geological time there has been warming and cooling centuries of time. There are fossils of equatorial plants buried in the Arctic zone. I am arguing and repeating climate scientists that are talking about THIS century and really about the last 7 years when climate change has changed to record after record increasingly warmer years WORLDWIDE (caused by man). Now we are at the end of 2023 which has been RECORDED as the HOTTEST in recorded history (not geological time, but right now time). No one can deny that 2023 was the record HOTTEST year. No one, no way , no how. That is just what it is ........and we MUST live with that fact and find a SOLUTION. And a part (a subset) of the problem is all of the people scurrying northward from the equator towards and into the US. They are driven northward by the HEAT, which we all know we felt right here in TV land in the summer, which was just part of the WORLDWIDE record HEAT of 2023. Dr Vin Gupta was just on TV this morning going over the BAD HEALTH effects of the 2023 record HEAT (PLEASE GOOGLE THAT)
Old 12-22-2023, 08:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadeofdave View Post
Sorry I thought the article was some kind of equation related to Howard Schwartz's
heirs in the villages.
O no! bring up the developers will ensure another 100 post praising them.
Old 12-22-2023, 08:55 PM

Climate has changed since there was atmosphere. We're coming out of the Ice Age.
Old 12-22-2023, 09:08 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
The media is mostly ignoring the fact that there IS a "climate crisis". 2023 is the HOTTEST on record. And the last 7 years have been getting increasingly HOTTER. This is NOT hearsay, theory, or hypothesis. It IS actual temperature MEASUREMENTS all over the Earth. The US and other nations should be working on how to COMBAT this warming, NOT listening to naysayers. NOT debating which overseas war the US should support. Man is losing it's war with mother nature of our Earth. People have trouble seeing Global Warming because it happens SLOWLY like a frog in a slowly boiling pan of water. We NEED solutions, not naysayers.
WHAT climate crisis. How much did "man-made" CO2 warm the earth last year? It must be zero because there's never an answer. Silence is golden.
Old 12-22-2023, 09:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
OK so some people believe that Global Warming is NOT caused by mankind. But, I believe that I read that 95% of climate scientists believe that GW IS caused by MAN (AND SPECIFICALLY CO2 pollution). No one is disagreeing that throughout long, LONG term geological time there has been warming and cooling centuries of time. There are fossils of equatorial plants buried in the Arctic zone. I am arguing and repeating climate scientists that are talking about THIS century and really about the last 7 years when climate change has caused increasingly warmer years WORLDWIDE (caused by man). Now we are at the end of 2023 which has been RECORDED as the HOTTEST in recorded history (not geological time, but right now time). No one can deny that 2023 was the record HOTTEST year. No one, no way , no how. That is just what it is ........and we MUST live with that fact and find a SOLUTION. And a part (a subset) of the problem is all of the people scurrying northward from the equator towards and into the US. They are driven northward by the HEAT, which we all know we felt right here in TV land in the summer, which was just part of the WORLDWIDE record HEAT of 2023. Dr Vin Gupta was just on TV this morning going over the BAD HEALTH effects of the 2023 record HEAT (PLEASE GOOGLE THAT)
Wow----ONE hot year out of the last 4 million----yep, I'd go with that as scientific evidence
Old 12-22-2023, 09:35 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
OK so some people believe that Global Warming is NOT caused by mankind. But, I believe that I read that 95% of climate scientists believe that GW IS caused by MAN (AND SPECIFICALLY CO2 pollution). No one is disagreeing that throughout long, LONG term geological time there has been warming and cooling centuries of time. There are fossils of equatorial plants buried in the Arctic zone. I am arguing and repeating climate scientists that are talking about THIS century and really about the last 7 years when climate change has changed to record after record increasingly warmer years WORLDWIDE (caused by man). Now we are at the end of 2023 which has been RECORDED as the HOTTEST in recorded history (not geological time, but right now time). No one can deny that 2023 was the record HOTTEST year. No one, no way , no how. That is just what it is ........and we MUST live with that fact and find a SOLUTION. And a part (a subset) of the problem is all of the people scurrying northward from the equator towards and into the US. They are driven northward by the HEAT, which we all know we felt right here in TV land in the summer, which was just part of the WORLDWIDE record HEAT of 2023. Dr Vin Gupta was just on TV this morning going over the BAD HEALTH effects of the 2023 record HEAT (PLEASE GOOGLE THAT)
Just 95% believe? During the Little Ice Age 100% of the scientists believed witches caused global cooling. "Beliefs" support religions. Data supports science. So let's try some data ... how much did "man-made" CO2 warm the earth last year ... ?
Old 12-23-2023, 08:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara828 View Post
Climate has changed since there was atmosphere. We're coming out of the Ice Age.
That certainly MAY be true. I don't really know or CARE. What i DO know is that 2023 was the HOTTEST on recorded history and I notice that the naysayers about climate DANCE AROUND that fact. Facts have a way of NOT lying.
Old 12-23-2023, 08:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounding View Post
WHAT climate crisis. How much did "man-made" CO2 warm the earth last year? It must be zero because there's never an answer. Silence is golden.
To the question of what climate change, I would say the one that is evident by the FACT that 2023 was the hottest on record and so was the last 10 years.
Old 12-23-2023, 08:06 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
Wow----ONE hot year out of the last 4 million----yep, I'd go with that as scientific evidence
We live in RECENT history not a thousand years ago.
Old 12-23-2023, 08:07 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
That certainly MAY be true. I don't really know or CARE. What i DO know is that 2023 was the HOTTEST on recorded history and I notice that the naysayers about climate DANCE AROUND that fact. Facts have a way of NOT lying.
How "much" did "man-made" CO2 warm the earth last year?
Old 12-23-2023, 08:10 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
To the question of what climate change, I would say the one that is evident by the FACT that 2023 was the hottest on record and so was the last 10 years.
So what ... what's "man" got to do with that?
Old 12-23-2023, 08:16 AM
Sage

Data......2023 was the warmest in recorded history! And the last 10 years have been rapidly rising in heat and real climate scientists are VERY worried. Also we have rapid species extinction, coral reefs dying, and glaciers in Antarctica falling into the sea. And we also have worldwide sea level RISE. No one can ignore those PROBLEMS. Doctors have found evidence of increased crime and decreased lifespan due to HEAT rise, also childhood ASTHMA.
Closed Thread

Tags
equation, co2, saturation, aspect, find

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.