LSV to Golf Cart Conversion Legislation

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2013, 05:04 PM

I wonder how many Gas golf carts stay under the legal speed limits? I have seen many that go way over 20 MPH.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I speculate that if this legislation is passed it will provide an opening for more intrusive law enforcement concerning carts ( speed settings, safety features ,etc). It is obvious that those who purchased LSV did so for the obvious reason of higher speed. conversely their main reason for pushing this legislation is to get away from higher insurance rates. Hence law enforcement is the only way the state is going to know if these folks really adjusted their motors to 19.9mph. In addition insurance companies will also make that demand because they wil want their premium to equate with the risk.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.