Problem charging golf cart

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2015, 07:39 AM
Sage

Sorry BikerDog. I saw you were away yesterday and took a guess and what you had done to your cart, swing and a miss

My discussion was about the OBC as it relates to charging on many Club Cars, this link has a great short summary of the OBC and other links for bypass which I was alluding to...

Club Car On-Board Computer FAQ
Old 03-18-2015, 06:05 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbrown View Post
Sorry BikerDog. I saw you were away yesterday and took a guess and what you had done to your cart, swing and a miss

My discussion was about the OBC as it relates to charging on many Club Cars, this link has a great short summary of the OBC and other links for bypass which I was alluding to...

Club Car On-Board Computer FAQ
Good information!!!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.