Dog Groomer

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Default Dog Groomer

I'm looking for a groomer for my small dog and would appreciate recommendations. I would like someone who can get her in & out in about 2 hrs. I won't leave her all day. Has anyone used the mobile groomer? Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:50 AM

I heard the groomers at the pet spa on Micro Racetrack Rd are really good. The pet spa is owned by someone who lives in The Villages. They have recently bought the place and have really done wonders with it.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Gold member

Have been using Bone Crazy on 466A for our Bichon. He is usually done pretty fast if I don't let him get too long and matted. 352-330-2663 Tell them Sparty sent you.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 01-22-2014, 02:17 PM

We use Petco and love their service. We have a Wheaten Terrier and Mary is our groomer. She does a great job on my girl and has her in and out in 3 hours or less most times. I make her next appointment at each grooming so she's on a good schedule. I have met all the other groomers there and they are sweet and caring. One other thing I love is that there are windows into all aspects of their grooming facility... especially the actual grooming stations.... No funny business allowed....
Old 01-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY63 View Post
I heard the groomers at the pet spa on Micro Racetrack Rd are really good. The pet spa is owned by someone who lives in The Villages. They have recently bought the place and have really done wonders with it.
We had our 2 Shih Tzus boys groomed there after boarding. Their haircuts looked great. The place is actually on Rolling Acres N. of Lake Ella Rd.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:53 PM

Petco on Hwy.441 is very good, we took or Bichon there 3 wks. ago.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.