Important information for all village pet owners

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Default Important information for all village pet owners

The Villages Dynamic Dog Club is pleased to welcome nationally known author and researcher Susan Thixton Wednesday February 29 Meeting at 4 pm at Laurel Manor.

Thixton is the author of Buyer Beware: The Crimes, Lies and Truth about Pet Food and Dinner PAWsible (with Cathy Alinovi, DVM). She will discuss important and timely information regarding your dog’s food.

Hopefully attendees will learn how to extend the life of your dogs and avoid cancer and other health conditions. The Q&A after her presentation may help to solve your dog's fussy/picky eating habits too!!!

To learn more about the club and its fun programs for Therapy Dog training, Drill Team, our “Dynamic R.E.A.D.ers” program, Lifelong Learning classes for Training, and support for our U.S. Military K-9s, go to the web site: www.dynamicdogclub.com.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Veteran member

Dynamic Dog Club??? Oh, my. Now I REALLY need to move to TV!!!

Drank the Kool-Aid and now own a home in Tamarind Grove. Yippee!!
Old 02-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Dog Club

Definitely the first club I will join when we move to TV.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Default Dyamic Dog Club

We moved to TV last June. The Dynamic Dog Club has been a wonderful bonus to our life here with our dog in addition to the important pet food lecture today at 4 pm at Laurel Manor.

Through the club, our dog has become a therapy dog and a READ dog so he can visit people at schools, libraries, rehab centers, hospitals and more. With all the hot summer weather down here, it is great to have somewhere to go with your dog not to mention how much people love to meet the therapy dogs. My dog also seems to be more confident with this new experience.

Hope to see you at a meeting.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,559 Times in 1,931 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by newvillagegirl View Post
We moved to TV last June. The Dynamic Dog Club has been a wonderful bonus to our life here with our dog in addition to the important pet food lecture today at 4 pm at Laurel Manor.

Through the club, our dog has become a therapy dog and a READ dog so he can visit people at schools, libraries, rehab centers, hospitals and more. With all the hot summer weather down here, it is great to have somewhere to go with your dog not to mention how much people love to meet the therapy dogs. My dog also seems to be more confident with this new experience.

Hope to see you at a meeting.

I'd hate to horn in or take up space from someone who owns a dog, but sometimes some kinds of cat food makes SEEMS to cause problems with our kitties. Could you summarize the talk after it's over, please?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.