Puphead Potty - for dogs that is!!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable99 View Post
Mom's been to TV many times and enjoys herself while she is there. (We bought a lot on our very first visit!) She just enjoys her friends, family, church and especially the four seasons in Michigan. She would move for me but I want her to be happy too.
You are an extremely good-hearted daughter.
Any puppy would be lucky to call you mom.
I trained my small dog to go on newspapers initially, because there were snowbanks outside at the time.
And then it was an easy transition when training him to go outside.
Best of luck.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Soaring Eagle member

My Duffy (avatar) was trained on incontinent pads in a matter of days.
When he went outside I stuck the pad under him and captured his urine on the pad, when he smelled the pad he instantly peed on the pad and that was that. I did take him outside but the grass was too deep for him so he preferred the pads. He was a tiny Maltese.

When we flew I would take the pads into the bathroom at the airports and lay it on the floor of the stall and he would immediately go. It was so convenient. It works well with the smaller breeds. Please share your new puppy with us with it happens.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.