Beatlemaniacs off to England

Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2016, 10:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Beatlemaniacs off to England

The club is sponsoring a Beatles Tour of Liverpool and London from July 25 through Aug 2 this year.

It's going to be a great trip with personalized coach tours of the Beatles homes, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, The Casbah Club (where they really started) and of course, The Cavern Club. We'll be staying at The Hard Day's Night Hotel in the middle of Liverpool.

After four days in Liverpool we'll spend four days in London seeing Beatles homes, locations of the filming of A Hard Day's Night and of course the Abbey Road crosswalk in front of Abbey Road Studios where all of the great records were made.

The tour is open to all Villagers. You don't have to be a member of the club to come with us.

PM me if you're interested in more information about this once in a lifetime event.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

We still have room for a few more people.

I just found out that we will be the first tour to visit George and Ringo's homes and also one of the first to get into the room at St Peter's Church where John was first introduced to Paul.

There is also a chance that we will get onto the rooftop at the former Apple building.

The tour is going to be closed soon, so move now if you're interested.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Closed Thread

Tags
club, days, liverpool, beatles, homes, road, great, night, hard, london, tour, abbey, locations, crosswalk, records, made, front, filming, studios, interested, information, event, lifetime, villagers, member

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.