MAC vs PC

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Veteran member

Applecare is a great deal, and transferable. It is also nice working with Apple customer service when needed....I feel bad for my windoze friends when they are on the phone to India for HOURS about there windows setups having problems......

As to the cost of Macs....there are many good websites discussing that the cost ends up being a better value.

Frank
Old 03-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

See Avatar . . .
Old 05-09-2011, 07:45 AM

war between Mac and PC users has been going on for ages. Some Mac users can’t stand PC users and vise-versa. Windows users claim that Macs aren’t suitable computers because they’re not practical and Mac users claim that PCs are insufficient and slow.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Thumbs up

I switched from PC to MAC in the middle of a research study. The transition was simple, I have never looked back. It was the best choice, hubby has switched. We both have macbook pro, ipods and iphones. Apple products are intuitive,ie. easy to use.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:39 AM

I would prefer a Windows PC to anytime.
1. Unlimited software, cheap and sometimes free.
2. Parts and upgrade almost unlimited and cheap
Old 05-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

I was in Best Buy a couple weeks ago and browsed thru the software selections. 25% were Windows versions...windows 7 various versions. 50% was virus/Internet protection software. The last 25% was normal application software.

Keep buying those PC's. You're supporting an entire industry or virus creation and eradication.

Just saying.....
Old 05-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by memason View Post
I was in Best Buy a couple weeks ago and browsed thru the software selections. 25% were Windows versions...windows 7 various versions. 50% was virus/Internet protection software. The last 25% was normal application software.

Keep buying those PC's. You're supporting an entire industry or virus creation and eradication. Just saying.....

That is the core of the whole Windows phenomenon. It's been like fabrication of an imaginary war so that you can manufacture, sell and profit from all the weaponry.

Not to disrespect his success and now philanthropy, but Bill Gates has had everyone hoodwinked into thinking they "needed" Windows since the mid-1980's, when the Mac was already able to do everything smoothly and efficiently with all operating system and application software fitting on a single floppy disk. But people thought they needed the IBM name.....and now it is Lenovo.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.