Attic Stairs and Gutters

Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Retired4Good
Default Attic Stairs and Gutters

Hello All,
I am new to TV and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that handled Attic Stairs and Gutters? It would be nice to get it all done at one time. I called a company called M&M Service (in the Daily Sun)and the person that answered the phone was rude and they never showed up to give me an estimate. > Stay clear of this company.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Default Re: Attic Stairs and Gutters

handyman john elliott is great for attic stairs, don't know if he also does gutters however. he lives in the villages and is a retired gm guy.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default A "Second" To Handyman John

John Elliott and his wife installed our attic stairs, as well. I also had him change out some light switches for sliders and hang a fan and a light fixture. He's a great handyman and he and his wife are nice folks...and Michiganders as well. Hard workers and fair prices. You can call and schedule him at (352) 751-0977.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Veteran member

I just contracted with S & S enterprises. Got their name from great folks here. There are doing a package deal for me with gutters, garage floor epoxy, and hanging a storm door. Price was less than I expected. Have heard great things about them. They also do stairs. Number is 352-299-4530.

Becky
Old 10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Retired4Good

Thanks to all..... We needed attic stairs and gutters so took your advice (becky) and we called S&S and they gave us a great price and fast service. We couldnt be happier. Thanks Again.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM

They really aren't that hard to install yourself, my son and I did it in a couple of hours. Make sure you get the ladder with the steel rungs and are wide. We bought ours at Lowes about $140.

Mike
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.