Attic Stairs and Gutters

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 10-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Retired4Good
Default Attic Stairs and Gutters

Hello All,
I am new to TV and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that handled Attic Stairs and Gutters? It would be nice to get it all done at one time. I called a company called M&M Service (in the Daily Sun)and the person that answered the phone was rude and they never showed up to give me an estimate. > Stay clear of this company.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Default Re: Attic Stairs and Gutters

handyman john elliott is great for attic stairs, don't know if he also does gutters however. he lives in the villages and is a retired gm guy.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Sage
Default A "Second" To Handyman John

John Elliott and his wife installed our attic stairs, as well. I also had him change out some light switches for sliders and hang a fan and a light fixture. He's a great handyman and he and his wife are nice folks...and Michiganders as well. Hard workers and fair prices. You can call and schedule him at (352) 751-0977.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Veteran member

I just contracted with S & S enterprises. Got their name from great folks here. There are doing a package deal for me with gutters, garage floor epoxy, and hanging a storm door. Price was less than I expected. Have heard great things about them. They also do stairs. Number is 352-299-4530.

Becky
Old 10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Retired4Good

Thanks to all..... We needed attic stairs and gutters so took your advice (becky) and we called S&S and they gave us a great price and fast service. We couldnt be happier. Thanks Again.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM

They really aren't that hard to install yourself, my son and I did it in a couple of hours. Make sure you get the ladder with the steel rungs and are wide. We bought ours at Lowes about $140.

Mike
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.