Carpet Cleaner

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2011, 03:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to mrspiggy
Default Carpet Cleaner

Hello all just a word, be careful, Reedy Carpet has a new service for carpet cleaning thru a Bob, came into house, did not move furniture, was in & out in a flash, mentioned carpet stain, still there, left before we could even check his work, $79.99, thank you. by the way this was one room. Called Reedy, said would have Bob call back, been 3 days. Will I ever learn????
Old 04-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Gold member

Can't comment on Reedy for the carpet work but we have used Reedy on a couple of occasions to put tile first in our lanai and then in our Florida room. In both cases we were completely satisfied with their work.

As to carpet cleaning we use a firm called ValuMax and they have done a great job for us over the past 2 years. They are out of Howey in the Hills and their # is 352-324-2411

John

"Don't curse the darkness when you can light a candle"
Old 04-30-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspiggy View Post
Hello all just a word, be careful, Reedy Carpet has a new service for carpet cleaning thru a Bob, came into house, did not move furniture, was in & out in a flash, mentioned carpet stain, still there, left before we could even check his work, $79.99, thank you. by the way this was one room. Called Reedy, said would have Bob call back, been 3 days. Will I ever learn????

If you want a good carpet cleaner for a reasonable price call Lotto Carpet Cleaning and talk to Steve Burstock.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Send a message via AIM to mrspiggy
Default carpet cleaning

Yes we have used Reedy Carpet many times for updating, so thought we would try the cleaning service, still waiting for Bob to call back. Should have just stuck to our regular carpet cleaners
Old 05-06-2011, 04:54 AM

After reading your reviews, i am thinking that i am happy with my carpet cleaner company Aquaqleen Cleaning. I have good experience of this company. They reminds me about cleaning time, and i am very happy with their services.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Default If your're looking for a great carpet cleaning company.

I recommend Absolute Carpet & Furniture Cleaning. They always do an outstanding job and spend alot of time in my house. When they give you a quote over the phone the price NEVER changes! Very informative and are licensed & insured. They have been the best cleaners we've ever used.

You can contact Absolute @ 352-753-1516
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.