Golf car rental?

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 04:29 PM
nkrifats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hannon View Post
I arrived in the Villages with no transportation. Jim Followell delived it to me and also picked it up. His cart has a sunbrella and some giddyup to it. It was even nice looking. Jim did me good.
I had the same experience with Jim. He really is a stand up guy in my book.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzjay View Post
Hi all, We are coming for month of March and thought we were all set for golf car rental. Not so! I had called this person last June and he said no problem. Now there's a problem - he has none left! Any input from anyone as to best place to try and rent would be appreciated! I know there's a golf car sales office at Sumter - do they rent also? We're at a loss now.
Thanks to all you kind folks for any help!

Peg & Bob
Bethlehem, CT

We are like two little kids waiting to go to Disney! Can't wait to get there again and for a nice long time!
I have always used Foremost cart rentals (www.foremostcarts.com) and have found Matt and his wife to be very helpful and reasonable.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 AM

Maybe pzjay can rent a cart from The Villages until a "desireable" cart from a different company becomes available during their stay in March? Don't know how long of a lease a person has to sign for a cart.
We used our provided gas cart all the time during our lifestyle visit. I totally agree that you have to drive a golf cart around TV to get the real experience. Seeing the cool looking carts that 'real' Villagers were driving made me want to move there even more! I would take a rental from The Villages over no cart at all in a heart beat.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.