Huge Shout For Original Mattress Factory

Closed Thread
Old 03-06-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Go on Amazon, they have a lot of the bed in a box mattresses all in one place. They're hundreds of reviews on each and most have free shipping. After you find one, go to youtube.com and they'll be video reviews of almost all of the bed in a box mattresses.

Here are a few on Amazon that have really good reviews and I've read about them on other sites.

Robot Check

Robot Check

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q7EPV8O...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Here is the Amazon Mattress main page, you can filter it down on the left side by price, reviews, type and style.

Robot Check
Thanks for all the info also checking out Wayfair heard good things about them too.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay Kid View Post
Love my "marshmallow" mattress from The Original Mattress Factory. It is like sleeping on grandma's feather mattress.

I was told by the owner of the local store, that all of OMF's products are made to order...in their Orlando factory.

So, for me, an added benefit to an already great product...is that it produces 'semi-local' jobs.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:00 PM
Platinum member

We kept our first two Original Mattress Factory mattresses for 15 years each. I spent weeks trying foam mattresses in the stores, but none had the solid feel we were accustomed to so we bought the twin king size mattress at the OMF store in Lady Lake. We are happy with our purchase.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:36 PM

We also hail from the Cleveland area and Original Mattress Factory is the only place we buy from. Prices and quality are great. We have purchased everything from twin to queen. We didn’t go to a king because we like feeling like we’re sleeping in the same zip code 😉.
We love the LACK of gimmicks and sales. Just good products with good service and prices.
We definitely recommend them!
Old 03-06-2020, 01:37 PM

how do you dispose the od matress?[/I]
Old 03-06-2020, 01:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,688 Times in 5,234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Our experience with the Original Mattress Factory was excellent. The Queen Size Bed we bought there lasted 18 1/2 years. It had a 20 years warranty but I let 'Em off the hook. Unbelievable. It cost $2000 so the investment paid off.

We bought a Tuft and Needle bed in a box it is The Mint Model. It was around $800 and is Perfect. We have had it at least 9 months. We just bought a second one for the guest room.

We checked out Sleep Number and the Original Mattress Factory and know they may have better customer service but for the price the ones I bought can't be beat. They even sent a pillow topper for each bed and 6 months free interest thru Assure. I like holding the money.
FYI, you can buy the Tuft and Needle "regular" mattress from Amazon, but you cannot buy the "Mint" model. If you want the Mint, I think you need to go to the Tuft and Needle website.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandB View Post
Thanks for all the info also checking out Wayfair heard good things about them too.
Before buying from Wayfair check the price against others. I got a 75" TV three years so I needed a new TV stand, one that was 72" wide. I went on Wayfair and found one I really liked and it was $410. Then by chance I went on Walmart.com and found the same stand for $275 with free shipping.
Old 03-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynardella View Post
how do you dispose the od matress?[/I]
When making your mattress deal have them include removal with delivery.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

We bought a Casper Foam Mattress 2 years ago after reading thousands of glowing reviews. It was great for around 18 months then starting getting sink holes in the spot that is used most often . We aren't huge people (wife under 100lbs me under 200lbs) so we called Casper and they certainly weren't the friendliest ghosts. Yea, we turn (not flip) it every 4 or 5 months as instructed. It's a queen size and weighs a ton and worst part is there are no handles to lift it with. Anyway, should have bought one of those $200 ones from Amazon and Just replaced it every year or got a Sleep Number which we had many years ago when they first started out. I could have gone 5+ years with the amazon cheapies and then broke even in cost. It's VERY comfortable except for the sink holes. To get back on topic, we weren't impressed with the OMF beds only because the expensive return policies if we didn't like it.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Before buying from Wayfair check the price against others. I got a 75" TV three years so I needed a new TV stand, one that was 72" wide. I went on Wayfair and found one I really liked and it was $410. Then by chance I went on Walmart.com and found the same stand for $275 with free shipping.
Yea, their commercials are ANNOYING and their prices are HIGH and they charge shipping on most all returns. Their constant TV ads keep their prices high.
Closed Thread

Tags
original, mattress, factory, huge, guys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.