Interior Painters

Closed Thread
Old 05-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Veteran member
Question Interior Painters

We need some recommendations for interior painters...although we loved the "all white" look in the beginning, it is beginning to become a bit monotonous.

We love the "2 tone" look (not sure what you call it)...the light color first and a little darker second coat, but I'm sure that would be pretty expensive to have done.

Please know in advance that all responses are appreciated...thanks! CJ
Old 05-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Veteran member

We've used Dave Castle - he is an alll around handyman, but his specialty is painting. He's a Villager and has many references. Very meticulous with detail, and his prices are low. I would definitely get an estmate from him: 352-750-1929.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:24 PM

Investment Painting advertises on this site. From personal experience, you'll find none better in The Villages.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
We need some recommendations for interior painters...although we loved the "all white" look in the beginning, it is beginning to become a bit monotonous.

We love the "2 tone" look (not sure what you call it)...the light color first and a little darker second coat, but I'm sure that would be pretty expensive to have done.

Please know in advance that all responses are appreciated...thanks! CJ
We've used Tom Campbell, a Village resident. 352-430-1102. Reliable and reasonable.

Last edited by Barefoot; 05-25-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:54 AM
Sage
Arrow Great Painter!

Hi Ceejay, We used Pat Lawless, 352-391-5815. He is also a Village. Excellent with the rounded corners, if you have that kind of model. Did one of our rooms in the two tone. We had him a various times for different walls throughout the house. Also, he's very creative and has good suggestions and the best part is he's extremely reasonable. I can't say enough about him.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:43 AM

We also used Investment Painting. They are very professional and very
clean. Chris and his workers are very helpful and do a great job. His
phone # is 352-446-7334.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

Let me chime in with a third vote for Investment Painting. We were very happy with all the interior work they did for us. Only I worked with Len and you can reach him at 352-446-8875.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Default Highly recommended

We had our villa painted earlier this month and used Adam at Precision Painting. He did an absolutely wonderful job and painted the large living/dining/kitchen area and one bedroom and one bath in one day. He patched all the nail holes and fixed the corner bead around the sliders that was loose. No spatters, no mess, no fixing flaws. He also does exterior painting and we will definitely use him when the time comes. He advertises in the Village Sun but beware...there is another painter using the 'Precision Painter' name so look for the ad that has Adam's name. Just found his number - 352-208-1559.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:29 PM

I had Richard,come at first and painted the outside of my house and then i wanted him to do my living room & bathrooms. He did a wonderful job.... very reasonable. wonderful people!!!!! call him 352-702-7878
Old 07-06-2010, 06:49 AM
Veteran member
Default Thanks!

After a few quotes, we decided to go with Investment Painting. They were here last Wednesday and we couldn't be happier!

What a great bunch of guys...they were on-time and organized...they moved all the furniture and then moved it back when they were done and asked us to check each room to make sure it was in the proper order.

And, to top it off, they painted the WHOLE HOUSE IN ONE DAY!

Two thumbs up for Investment Painting and to all of you who responded to my request for recommendations, a huge, heartfelt
THANK YOU!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Veteran member
Default Interior Painting

I just had Investment Painting do my whole house and there is not enough words to say what a great job they did. They are very neat and a great bunch of guys. I would rate them 100%.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Would anyone care to share the cost for a whole house? We painted our Camellia inside and we painted almost all of the interior of our Cincinnati home in the last year. (I am a little tired of painting walls and want to get back to portraits.) We are contemplating another home in TV and could be convinced to have someone else do it.

We hired a painter for the tall ceilings in the great room in Cincy.(The first one we EVER hired for interior painting) Sweetie wanted to do it, but I convinced him that I am too young to be a widow.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Veteran member

Based on TOTV, just hired Investment Painting to do entire interior this coming week. Cannot wait, I must have some color, cannot stand the off white walls. Len is a great guy and if he is any indication of their work, I know it will be terrific.

I never hire anyone without consulting TOTV first. Thank you to all the contributors, it sames me LOTS of homework/time.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:01 PM

Investment painters were wonderful--true professionals.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Platinum member

We have used Investment Painters twice - once for the whole interior and for the exterior door. I agree - they are the best.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.