Lanai Drainage Options

Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2014, 08:42 AM
Default Lanai Drainage Options

Corner of Lanai needs a drainage correction. Any suggestions. Heard of pest guard drain. Anyone have success with a drain system. Problem is not severe - water sits in two corners creating a rapid mold and dirt area. My floor is a Chattahoochee stone floor surrounding my pool. Thanks for any insight or opinions to this problem
Old 09-24-2014, 09:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts
Default Found this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruca View Post
Corner of Lanai needs a drainage correction. Any suggestions. Heard of pest guard drain. Anyone have success with a drain system. Problem is not severe - water sits in two corners creating a rapid mold and dirt area. My floor is a Chattahoochee stone floor surrounding my pool. Thanks for any insight or opinions to this problem

PestGuard WaterGate? Lanai Drain

The guy's name is Matt. I emailed him and asked all my questions and he answered me the next morning and told me what day he would be able to come to the Villages. Showed up right on time. Hard worker and nice guy.

One hour and $150.00 later he was on his way back to Tampa area and I
was very happy. It rained pretty good shortly after he left and I had no standing puddle in my "Bird Cage" The 2 WaterGate drains he installed work GREAT.

Villager Bob Earl lists this site in his ad in the Sun - http://www.screenroomdrains.com/

This is what it says when you go to it :

"BJs Water Cap Drains for Screen Rooms is currently OUT OF STOCK..!! WE CANNOT TAKE ANY ORDERS AT THIS TIME. This site will return to normal operations when new stock is available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

It's been like this for a time now. I did the research and found the other site and glad I did. P.M. with any questions or email Matt.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.