Need Cabinet Maker

Closed Thread
Old 09-23-2013, 10:27 AM
Veteran member
Default Need Cabinet Maker

We will be replacing our refrigerator and of course, need to move the above the refrigerator cabinet and the panty to the side of the refrigerator to get any decent sized refrigerator to fit. Can anyone please recommend a cabinet maker who does good work and is reasonably priced? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Sage

We used Bailey Cabinets for a custom pantry cabinet. A few minor glitches, but they've worked through them well with us. Not particularly cheap, but quality is good and they are responsive.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:11 AM

I have just the person who can help you. His name is Jimmy Jones ( J. J. ) his phone number is 352- 460-2173. Jimmy is actually a finish carpenter and a person of many,may talents. He installed cabinets in my garage ( perfectly ),and saved me a ton of money.

That job was I am certain pretty tame for him, J.J. is honest,reliable,a terrific person and a village resident. Give him a call.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Smile

I called Bailey who had put in my cabinets according to TV office, they gave me the phone number of one of their installers (which I have lost)
He came out and in less than an hour took down cabinet, trimmed bottom and reinstalled so refrigerator would fit. Could not tell it was trimmed, and no mess at all.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:06 PM

I believe Baileys did the cabinets in our new home, based on paperwork that was left in the pantry. The quality on several drawers was not good and are on our punch list. Self closing drawers don't close on their own, one makes a horrible noise, two have obvious flaws cosmetically and several don't open smoothly. My punch list in General is long and I am not thrilled, but the cabinets are the biggest disappointment
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.