New Home Inspections

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,179 Times in 835 Posts
Default housemasters

My experience with housemasters may be atypical. They were selected at the recommendation of a villages agent on a preowned home and the produced a comprehensive report. However, after moving in I noted some electrical issues and wanted to know if they should have been found/commented upon in the report, and if they represented a potential safety concern. Two emails and a phone call got no follow up reply. While they guarantee their work, failing to reply to the customer once you have been paid is an issue.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Is this a pre-owned home or a new construction. If a new construction, you're better off waiting to have the inspection until close to the end of one-year warranty.

I highly recommend J.R. Raspel. He is very professional and thorough. 888-730-2272
Because of this and other recommendations on this board I attempted to call J.R. Raspel at the above number but get a message saying the number is not in service. I also tried the website and can't get into it.

Does anyone know if he is still in business?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.