New Home Inspections

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,444 Times in 389 Posts
Default housemasters

My experience with housemasters may be atypical. They were selected at the recommendation of a villages agent on a preowned home and the produced a comprehensive report. However, after moving in I noted some electrical issues and wanted to know if they should have been found/commented upon in the report, and if they represented a potential safety concern. Two emails and a phone call got no follow up reply. While they guarantee their work, failing to reply to the customer once you have been paid is an issue.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Is this a pre-owned home or a new construction. If a new construction, you're better off waiting to have the inspection until close to the end of one-year warranty.

I highly recommend J.R. Raspel. He is very professional and thorough. 888-730-2272
Because of this and other recommendations on this board I attempted to call J.R. Raspel at the above number but get a message saying the number is not in service. I also tried the website and can't get into it.

Does anyone know if he is still in business?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.