Nice review of Shooters World..

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts
Default Nice review of Shooters World..

For those shooting enthusiasts who don't live in The Villages yet, this is a great overview of what Shooters World has to offer. One of the nicest ranges I've ever seen. A 100 yard indoor range will be a real treat.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-22-2020, 08:49 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,668 Times in 529 Posts

I love Shooters World..................but.......................t heir firearms, mainly handguns, can be found cheaper elsewhere. For instance the Kel-Tech PMR30 is $100.00 cheaper at Sportsman's Warehouse.
Steve
Old 02-22-2020, 09:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersteve View Post
I love Shooters World..................but.......................t heir firearms, mainly handguns, can be found cheaper elsewhere. For instance the Kel-Tech PMR30 is $100.00 cheaper at Sportsman's Warehouse.
Steve
According to their website they will price match anyone within a 60 mile radius. Subject to manager approval..

That being said, I doubt I would ever buy a firearm from a retail outlet. I might let them do the transfer but that's about it. Too many online resources to pay retail.

One thing that did impress me was the number of pistols they had on display that you could handle. That's a huge amount of capital sitting out there just being fondled.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-22-2020, 10:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

The repair Department is fantastic compared to what we are accustomed to.

The Exhaust System on The Range makes you want to return to practice. It is a pleasure to have such a nice Range so close to home.
Closed Thread

Tags
shooters, world, nice, nicest, ranges

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.