PLEASE RECOMMEND REALTOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE VILLAGES!

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Gold member
Default Re: PLEASE RECOMMEND REALTOR INSIDE AND OUTSIDE VILLAGES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handieman
Handie :joke:
I'm not in The Villages, yet, but I agree with Handie. Just check out Lyle's website...very informative. I'll be contacting him soon.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:46 AM

Another vote for Lyle Gant for an outside realtor. When I came down in May he took me around and was extremely pleasant and professional. I ended up buying from Properties of the Villages because they handled "the house" that I wanted but Lyle was gracious, knowledgable and willing to answer questions.
I had a wonderful time looking- looked at 15 + homes in two days but I really enjoyed the process of comparing and seeing what each had to offer. After a while I knew exactly what I wanted and when I walked into the home I eventually bought, I knew I had found it! It just felt like home to me! Good luck and enjoy looking!
Old 08-07-2008, 09:26 PM

It seems to me that TV sells itself. Still I was apprehensive to buy directly from TV. I chose an outside realtor, Brad Chadwick of ChadSelect Realty. Everyone in his office seemed to go above and beyond. As a newcomer I found the added service invaluable. Brad was there to gently offer up his professional take on things as well as his personal opinions when I asked. He steered me in ways that looked out for my interest, even when it meant he didn't make as substantial a commission.

His office is in Lady Lake, he lives in TV and owns several homes there. There will be no shortage of realtors in this economy. Many are upstanding. Many others just want to make the sale. At this stage in life, I couldn't risk going with someone who didn't have Brads depth of knowledge and breadth of experience.

At least give him a call. I think you'll be glad you did.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.