sliding door in place of double set of windows

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 AM
Default sliding door in place of double set of windows

Has anyone replaced a double set of windows with a sliding glass door in a masonry Jasmine II master bedroom, if so can you pm me the approx cost and the contractor, have used T&D in the past with good results.

Thanks
Old 03-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Default Slider in place of windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljones190 View Post
Has anyone replaced a double set of windows with a sliding glass door in a masonry Jasmine II master bedroom, if so can you pm me the approx cost and the contractor, have used T&D in the past with good results.

Thanks
We had an eighth foot window replaced with a 12 ft slider. We used Randy Davison owner of Randa Services. I will have to find his phone number. He did a great job
Old 03-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Default replaced window with a door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljones190 View Post

Thanks
Hi, We have a Wisteria 2 that is the same as a Jasmine except it has vinyl siding instead of stucco. We had the double window removed and put in a french door with built in blinds. We liked the look of the french doors instead of the slider. But the advantage of the slider would be no interfere with any space when opened. We used T&D to do the job. Very satisfied with there work. If you would like to see it as a example before you make the change send us a P.M. and I will set it up. Meanwhile I will look for my itemized list for the price as it was included in a extensive remolding job. We are just a little north of 466A.
HTML Code:
:wave:

Village of Duval
Old 03-27-2013, 06:54 PM

Just added an addition & pool, added two patio doors (12' & 10") & moved one.
the whole process took 4.5 weeks. quick----pool & all (concrete lantanna)
I'm a former contractor up north & i ran the jobs.
I used Jerome's concrete constuction, he was the only to get back to me timely not like several others who never got back. call me if you want info on time,cost & how its done.
george-----352-255-4044
Old 05-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Default French Doors Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by new peeps View Post
Hi, We have a Wisteria 2 that is the same as a Jasmine except it has vinyl siding instead of stucco. We had the double window removed and put in a french door with built in blinds. We liked the look of the french doors instead of the slider. But the advantage of the slider would be no interfere with any space when opened. We used T&D to do the job. Very satisfied with there work. If you would like to see it as a example before you make the change send us a P.M. and I will set it up. Meanwhile I will look for my itemized list for the price as it was included in a extensive remolding job. We are just a little north of 466A.
HTML Code:
:wave:
I would be very interested in both your experience with T&D, the quality of the door, as well as their quote. We are looking to replace a 12 ft wide slider set up with french doors. We're buying a house in the village of Sanibel and I am having the dickens finding a good contractor that also supplies a good door. When I find one, I don't get the other!!!!

Thanks!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.