Spanish Plaines Albertson's blow-out sale

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Taltarzac
Default Spanish Plaines Albertson's blow-out sale

Publix bought the Albertson's over near US 27/441 http://www.thevillagescommercialprop...sh-Plaines.asp and that Albertson's is having a blow-out sale of all items as far as I know in that store before it closes, is gutted, and converts to a Publix.

I was there yesterday and you get could good deals on a lot of stuff. I am not sure how long this blow-out will last?? It did not look like it was ending yesterday though.

Thought many of the people in that store were friendly the many times I have been in that Albertson's since moving here from Palm Harbor, FL in June of 2005. Hope to see many of their faces at the Publix there where the Albertson's now is.

Believe the new Publix at that Spanish Plaines site is set to open in November??
Old 08-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Spanish Plaines Albertson's blow-out sale

Thanks for the heads up. We will "hot foot it" over there to see what is still available.
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Veteran member

I think that Waly World's prices beat their Blow Out prices (at least for the items I noticed), but there may still be deals to be had.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

There are some deals there but did notice some interesting pricing -- some of the items were marked down 20% but the original price is 30% higher from a week ago, which really means a 10% markup. Shop carefully. So, I guess a bargain is in the eyes of the holder.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.