Where to get coat with fur cleaned

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 08:15 AM
Default Where to get coat with fur cleaned

I have a coat from "up north" that has fur on the collar--and I need it cleaned...as I got stuck in NYC at Xmas in the snow and salt. Apparently, no one in TV can do it. Does anyone know where there is a furrier in the area?

Thank you...
Lynn
Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Veteran member

There is one excellent furrier in Orlando
La Belle Furs & Outerwear Co -- 351 N Orange Ave --Tel 407 422-3565

We have been doing business with Art LaBelle for more than twenty years. Your furs will be properly cleaned - Refrigerated storage is available.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Default Where to get coat with fur....

Thanks! I did a google and apparently they are the closest place to The Villages...it is good to know that they do an excellent job. When I called they said to watch THE paper--since they were coming up to The Villages in March...but, since I don't GET the paper--looks like I might have to make the drive to Orlando. Thanks for confirming that they do a good job.....Hopefully, this is the last winter coat that I will own....
Lynn
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.